Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to the one of our favorite fundraisers we do each year, the 2015 English Bulldog Rescue Raffle!

English Bulldog News would like to help raise money for 3 English Bulldog Rescues this year from coast to coast, that are working very hard each and every day to save the lives of those bulldogs out there that have been surrendered and abandoned.... many with some very expensive health issues. We have all gotten together and donated some great items so we could bring you another wonderful Holiday Raffle! :christmas26:

CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR DONATION!

Below are going to be some very sad stories and graphic photos, and these are just a FEW of the many that have been saved all year long. :cry:

We will be raising for Southern California Bulldog rescue, who rescues HUNDREDS of forgotten and voiceless bulldogs each year. I am friends with many of the SCBR volunteers and to say the amount of need is never ending is an understatement. Without them these two boys (suspected to be kin or from the same breeder due to the incredible resemblances) would not have been saved.

12313763_10153812257520996_2864128038735988052_n.jpgStewie.jpg
Moses & Stewie, two abandoned with same conditions in Southern California

We will be raising for Bullies 2 the Rescue, a wonderful rescue on the East Coast who works tirelessly all year! They have had a huge influx of many bulldogs with huge medical bills, we would like to help them raise funds so they can concentrate on healing!

This is Gilda who is just one of the many but when I saw her my jaw dropped.... just when you think you have seen so much it never ceases to amaze me what bad people will do to such an innocent girl.

gilda rescue 2.jpggilda rescue.jpg

Gilda is already doing much better in just about a week! Amazing.... look at her recent picture below. She is so happy already. You can also follow her journey on facebook by clicking HERE

gilda now.jpg

We will be raising for English Bulldog Rescue Network Houston, a wonderful rescue in the heart of our beautiful nation. Recently they have taken in some very expensive and mind blowing cases of mange that just break my heart to see, when we all freak out if our bulldogs have even a blemish. It will be many months of dedication to get these beauties to even be considered to be adopted.

11219705_10206795691705803_8170771027571613557_n.jpg
Today, Yeti, Rhino and Iris lay in the sun, and they are just 3 of many that are currently in their rescue are healing with the help of donors and a lot of love from people like you and me, to say one person doesn't make a difference is not true, you do, and together we can save lives!

Here is a few photos of when Yeti and Iris were rescued.
The photos can bring you to tears as you thank the volunteers of the rescues for saving them.

12274737_10206754663920134_7096861107293389498_n.jpgIris.jpgSAVED.jpg

Do I thank these rescues every day for all the hard work they do? .... no I don't but I should. Do I forget when I'm feeling a little depressed about how wrong my day is going? ..... yes. Perhaps I am a bit chilly, so I get myself the comfort of a blanket, I forget to think of those who don't have one tonight.... and when I start to whine about my aches and pains, do I remember those who cannot even get any medicine for theirs? Sadly..... No I don't. But today I am going to, and I am going to continue to try to remember them everyday. For it is not just at Christmas when they need donations from us, these types of organizations need them ALL YEAR LONG.

I ask you to consider from your heart and donate only what you can manage today, but remember next month and the month after and the month after, when you have a few extra bucks, to consider bulldog rescue as one of the charities you wish to support.

So how do you donate?

Simply donate to the 2015 Holiday Raffle for English Bulldog Rescue fundraiser located at the top of the forums on the FORUM page or JUST CLICK HERE TO DONATE

Here's how it works:

Last day of this fundraiser is December 20th, 2015!!!

You do NOT have to be a registered member to donate, because the drawing will go by your first initial last name from your paypal donation and your prize will be shipped to your paypal shipping address.

EBNdonor_lg.png

All registered donors will receive this special award for their EBN profile!

Bonus Gifts For Opening Your :heart:

Now for the best part! Since you are so willing to give your hearts and dive into your pockets, English Bulldog News is also going to have a drawing of gifts to several special donors.

The gifts are grand, but we really need to put all we can into this fundraiser.

** If this is your first time participating in our fundraiser, the chances at a gift work like this **

For each $5 you donate, you get your name put in ONCE.

For each $20 you donate, you get your name in 5 times (1 extra time).

The gifts will be drawn by an unbiased party, as an added bonus to you and a little fun for us, and the drawing will be posted on video!

You may win more than one prize this year, because there is a lot of prizes to choose from!

Now here are the Gift Draw Prizes!!

painting.jpg
A giant water color painting of your bulldog!
Donated by Patti's Portraits

IMG_4482.JPG
Wooden Bulldog Ornament (2 of these!)
Donated by [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

clock.jpg
Bulldog Clock
Donated by [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION]

DSC_0530.jpg
Shopping Bag Starring Usko!
Donated by [MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION]

20151121_152040.jpgfuzzy.jpeg
Fuzzy Lighted Yard or House Ornament (push the ears down and you have a bulldog!)
Donated by [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION]

IMG_1063.JPG
Bulldog Pillow
Donated by [MENTION=9205]JennieS[/MENTION]

IMG_9793.JPG
"Bulldog and Me Spa Day Kit": Contains MalAcetic Otic Ear Cleaner for dogs, Blueberry-Vanilla Dog Facial Scrub (for use with tear stains), Pink Grapefruit Deluxe Bath and Body Set from The Body Shop, Caribbean-scented candle. Included is a very pretty large holiday box!
Donated by [MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION]

image_zps4abda7f3.JPG
Giant Kong Bounzer (2 of these!)
Donated by [MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION]

IMG_9799.JPG
"Vacation with my Bulldog" Basket: A pink leash with doggie backpack, H2O Bath and Body Travel Kit (for humans ), An adorable Bulldog Luggage Tag, A Best Friend Key Chain. All included in an adorable round holiday box!

June14auctionitems006.JPG
9" x 6" Ceramic Bulldog Laying Down Position
Donated by [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]

IMG_9802.JPG
Gorgeous Bulldog Gold Ornament

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448939179.101007.jpg
Bulldog Key Cover
Donated by [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448939212.283613.jpg
Bulldog Key Chain
Donated by [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]

IMG_5599.JPG
Bulldog Holiday Ornament (4 of these!)
Donated by [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

nuvet.jpg
30 day supply of NuVet Plus Supplement (6 of these!)
Donated by [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]

IMG_5594.JPG
Reindeer Socks (2 of these!)
Donated by [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

magnet_zpst6dogwzr.PNG
Bulldog Magnet (4 of these!)

03c00b59-cc67-4c58-9704-b7af41559923_zpse8447a42.jpg
All I Want to do is Save Bulldogs, Drink Wine and Take Naps Magnet (5 of these!)
Donated by Southern California Bulldog Rescue

image_zpsce4fd588.JPG
Key Ring and Paw Print Necklace (4 of these!)

image-24_zps347a3005.jpg
Lou's Doggie Boutique NLA Sk8tr Hoodie (2 of these!)
(available sizes, & size chart in next post for winners)
Donated by [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] or [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

12272540_10205272102578500_1061289199_n.jpg12358189_10205272101418471_501882777_n.jpglous hoodie.jpg
NLA Black, Blue, Grey or Pink Lou's Doggie Boutique Hoodies
(available sizes, & size chart in next post for winners)

A set of 5 "My Bulldogs Love Me ~ Greeting Cards"
(2 of these!)
Winners select 5 cards out of 36 different designs!

Here are just some of the many designs to choose from:
IMG_0333 better watermarked.jpgIMG_91761 final watermarked.jpgIMG_318812 watermarked.jpgMoe birthday front watermark.jpg
IMG_8602 6 watermark.jpgIMG_9914 jpeg 2  watermarked.jpgIMG_829621 waermarkedd.jpg

Visit @Libra926's Etsy shop to view all the cards...including the greeting on the inside!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BulldogGreetingCards

Dancing Bulldog.jpg
The dancing bulldog singing "Best Day of my Life"

How To Donate

Here's how it works:

Last day of this fundraiser is December 20th, 2015.

Simply donate to the 2015 Holiday Raffle for English Bulldog Rescue fundraiser located at the top of the forums on the FORUM page or CLICK HERE TO DONATE

EBNdonor_lg.png

All donors will receive this special award for their profile!

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sk8tr Hoodies and Regular Hoodies sizing information for the winners, you will be contacted by [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] for the sk8tr hoodies and [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] for the bulldog hoodies.

1 Bulldog Sk8r hoodie or Non-Sk8tr Hoodie
by Lou's Doggie Boutique
donated by JeannieCO
Wilson wears a Large (he's 59lbs), Emma wear's a Medium (she's 48lbs).

Loussizingchart_zpse20e3b12.jpg

Your choice from Stock on hand:

Sk8tr Hoodies

Bulldog Extra Large (great for normal built dogs too)
Bulldog Large
Bulldog Medium
Bulldog Small

Non Bulldog Sk8tr
Small (great for a chihuahua size dog)
Extra Small (great for a wiener dog)

Bulldog Fleece
Bulldog Medium (Black)

Non Bulldog sizes:
XX Large Grey
XX Large Black

Current stock of hoodies and sizes:
4 Bulldog large skater hoodie
2 XL grey
XL sk8tr
3 black large non-bulldog hoodies
Medium Sk8tr
3 grey medium
Small Sk8tr
4 small grey

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:bump: The holiday raffle has officially begun!!!

PLEASE spread the word, share with friends and family, let's help these rescues!!! THANK YOU!!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
This is for an amazing cause guys! These babies need our help, we are so blessed to have the ability and means to spoil our own babies, let's help these amazing, selfless rescues!!! I've donated, and will donate more after I get my Christmas bonus :) We can reach the goal if we all pull together!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Amazing over $800 in the first day! You all rock I love you guys!!! Thank you also to all of you who are sharing on social sites too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
I donated. I've been following the Houston Bulldog Rescue group on Facebook. They have some amazing stories! I love what they are doing. ����

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We had a great start but no donations at all today.... only $5 will get you a ticket and be able to have a chance to win a prize! Like if everyone who reads this donates 5 bucks then we will make our goal no problem!

I made this today too!

Holiday Rescue Fundraiser copy.png

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.