Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
This contest is now closed for entries. Thank you all for entered. Stay tuned for the winners!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

When doing the contests....I try to not look at any of the entries until voting time. I don't want to be influenced in any way by who the bulldog is or who the owner is. When judging...I look at the photo with the topic in mind. If it doesn't fit the topic...it doesn't get my vote. If it's blurry.... it doesn't get my vote. If the lighting is horrible, it might not get my vote. Yeah...I'm a tough judge, but we have to keep in mind that a lot of the entries into the contests are looked at for the calendar.

So subject, lighting and crispness are all factors for me when judging. Why am I saying this? I was looking at the voting for this contest when I came across this entry. I'm thinking to myself, "Who is this cutie? It totally looks like Buster but he has girl clothes on!"

I selected my votes and then I came here to see if it was indeed Buster. Orion is glad that Buster can show his feminine side....but she really wants to know where you got the frilly leg warmer.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
When doing the contests....I try to not look at any of the entries until voting time. I don't want to be influenced in any way by who the bulldog is or who the owner is. When judging...I look at the photo with the topic in mind. If it doesn't fit the topic...it doesn't get my vote. If it's blurry.... it doesn't get my vote. If the lighting is horrible, it might not get my vote. Yeah...I'm a tough judge, but we have to keep in mind that a lot of the entries into the contests are looked at for the calendar.

So subject, lighting and crispness are all factors for me when judging. Why am I saying this? I was looking at the voting for this contest when I came across this entry. I'm thinking to myself, "Who is this cutie? It totally looks like Buster but he has girl clothes on!"

I selected my votes and then I came here to see if it was indeed Buster. Orion is glad that Buster can show his feminine side....but she really wants to know where you got the frilly leg warmer.

:nonono::hijacked::spam::offtopic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.