brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
The funds from this fundraiser will now be helping Elsa instead, this was posted on Bumpers page today. :cry:

View attachment 80749

Thank you to all who have donated to help, prayers being sent to sweet Elsa :pray:
I'm trying to find out if I can set up a reoccurring donation for this sweet girl but I haven't gotten any answers yet? Does anyone here know?

Jonel

Jun 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sherman
I haven't been online in a few days because Sherman has been very sick. I am so very sad to hear about Banks. I know how grief stricken you are. I wish they could be with us on this earth for our whole life. But if you have loved Banks like I love my Shermie then you have been blessed. I hope your sadness turns to sweet memories soon!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm trying to find out if I can set up a reoccurring donation for this sweet girl but I haven't gotten any answers yet? Does anyone here know?

Yes, on the link, where you put the amount to donate, there is a checkbox that says "make this reoccurring". If you check it, it will take out the same amount every 30 days.

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes, on the link, where you put the amount to donate, there is a checkbox that says "make this reoccurring". If you check it, it will take out the same amount every 30 days.

Ok great

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok so of course being the spaz I am, I could not find the reocccuring button, so I will just go on monthly and make a donation for this sweet baby. I know, I know, your shocked I couldn't find it right? God help me if I ever have to save my life with a computer! Lol

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Ok so of course being the spaz I am, I could not find the reocccuring button, so I will just go on monthly and make a donation for this sweet baby. I know, I know, your shocked I couldn't find it right? God help me if I ever have to save my life with a computer! Lol

when you get to the site asking you how much you want to donate, immediately next to it is a box asking if you want the donation to be recurring, which you will marked.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
The funds from this fundraiser will now be helping Elsa instead, this was posted on Bumpers page today. :cry:

View attachment 80749

Thank you to all who have donated to help, prayers being sent to sweet Elsa :pray:

I was so heartbroken when I read this… it KILLS me every time when I read about a baby getting dumped in rescue (usually because they can't breed anymore) and then find out they have a terminal issues. People make me sick… :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.