In Loving Memory of Banks Fundraiser

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Donated because I just can't find the right words to express how I feel and that in this time of devastating loss that we can help our hearts a little by doing good for bulldogs in need. :heart: :heart: Banks :heart: :heart:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Donated, I'm so sorry for your loss.

minibull

Sep 4, 2014
Midwestern USA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buttercup
I hope this link works..... BUMPER announced the bully that will benefit from all your donations!

https://www.facebook.com/shares/view?id=10152901166479455&overlay=1&notif_t=story_reshare

Link did not work for me (and apparently I'm FB-impaired b/c I can't figure out how to get the link) so I'm posting a picture: https://www.facebook.com/BumperBull...9396211899776/349396085233122/?type=1&theater

Wish I lived close enough to foster this beautiful little girl! There aren't any local bully rescues in our area.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Link did not work for me (and apparently I'm FB-impaired b/c I can't figure out how to get the link) so I'm posting a picture: https://www.facebook.com/BumperBull...9396211899776/349396085233122/?type=1&theater

Wish I lived close enough to foster this beautiful little girl! There aren't any local bully rescues in our area.

thank you --- BUMPER actually works across most of the country, if you are truely interested, fill out an app and it can go from there. they had fosters out as far as Kansas City.

minibull

Sep 4, 2014
Midwestern USA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buttercup
thank you --- BUMPER actually works across most of the country, if you are truely interested, fill out an app and it can go from there. they had fosters out as far as Kansas City.

Thanks! I sent in the application. We're not quite that far west so maybe someday they will need someone out here!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thanks! I sent in the application. We're not quite that far west so maybe someday they will need someone out here!

All I can say is awesome!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The funds from this fundraiser will now be helping Elsa instead, this was posted on Bumpers page today. :cry:

Bumper family we wanted to share with you a bittersweet story with all of you.
Christine Welsh whose angel Banks passed this week started a fundraiser in his honor for Bumper Bulldog rescue.

Today when we found out that Elsa could not be spayed because of kidney failure we decided to use the funds from the fundraiser for the long term hospice care of Elsa.
Melisa Pautz who initially rescued Elsa and surrender her to Bumper has become Elsa angel and is going to make Elsa part of her family with the support of Bumper Bulldog rescue.
Thank you Banks and Christine for helping Elsa live out her time with love and comfort.

elsa.jpg

Thank you to all who have donated to help, prayers being sent to sweet Elsa :pray:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.