Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
2bullymama (3).jpg

Times like this we are all hurting, especially for our friend who endured a shocking loss yesterday of her bulldog, Banks. Christine has been so wonderful to all the members here for so many years, giving her heart and helping everyone she can.

We want to do something. Anything.

Our hearts are heavy, as we think of our friend's pain and sorrow, and the loss of her beautiful Banks.

In honor of Banks, we would like to ask those who feel the need to give and help, to donate to the rescue that Christine volunteers for.

She has helped so many, and with Bank's memory we can help more.

Please visit the following link and donate to Bumper Bulldogs. ----->>> How To Donate

bg_b19f.jpg.png

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Donated… LOVE you Banks & Christine!!! :drawheart:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Even in life altering loss which most of us couldn't deal with, Christine is the most giving person on earth. Thank you angel Christine for who you are.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you all so much, it is not possible for me to express how much this warms my heart and how proud i am to have all of you as part of my life!! What a fantastic way to honor my girl - thank you thank you thank you!!!

Melissa (BUMPER) sent me this in part of message "[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]We are so grateful for the donations we are receiving in her honor, We decided to use the donations to rescue a senior bulldog or a bulldog that needs hospice care .We will use the funds for their vet care." [/FONT]

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Donated[emoji22]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.