PRE-ORDER Your 2015 English Bulldog News Calendar!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The 2015 English Bulldog News Calendar Pre-orders have begun!

You can order yours from the HOME or FORUM page via paypal, or print the order form to pay by check.

This years calendar will be a 32 page calendar, with approximately 100 gorgeous bully photos, and it will again have the pull out centerfold for you to keep and treasure for years to come!

The 2015 Calendar is again designed by our very own [MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION], so if you loved our 2014 Calendar you can expect yet another creative and talented (genius....actually) calendar!

Please check out [MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION] online store at: Personalized Gifts | Special Occasion Gifts | Bella Merce for your holiday gift shopping. She has some really wonderful and unique personalized gifts, perfect for the upcoming holidays!

The 2015 calendar, and which bulldogs are in it, is TOP SECRET! :secret:

There is only one shipping charge no matter how many calendars you order.

USA residents, Canada residents and International residents each have a separate paypal button for ordering.

If you missed last years calendar, it was Sold out within 3 days, so make sure you pre-order yours today. The more that are pre-ordered, the more can printed and be donated to English Bulldog rescues!

Here is LAST year's 2014 calendar
: http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...lers-2014-ebn-beautiful-bullies-calendar.html

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Will they be printed and shipped to arrive before November 21 or after November 21 (to the US)? Need to know whether to ship them to my new house or not :)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Will they be printed and shipped to arrive before November 21 or after November 21 (to the US)? Need to know whether to ship them to my new house or not :)

I am not sure exactly what day they will be completed, but my best guess is that they will not be shipped in time to make it by the 21st of November. I am hoping to start shipping around the 1st of December (that's our goal :up:).

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I sent my pm for pre order!! This is a great calendar

seernod

Jan 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry and Frenchie named Willow
Did you get my order? Reason im asking is I had a lot of trouble with my paypal account.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Woo Hoo just ordered ours cant wait to get it!! :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online