Annual Christmas Card Exchange ~SIGN UP HERE!~

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
April and the whole family are up for the holiday cheer and challenge SIGN US UP

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
We enjoyed sending and receiving all the cards last year, and would love to participate again this year. Sign us up!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION]

Both my mom and I received your Christmas cards yesterday. My mom just celebrated her 64th birthday on the 21st of November so I stopped by with her present, cake and a card. She immediately showed me the card with Ftse on it....saying, "Do I know someone in Australia?"

She has what they often refer to as "chemo brain". She loses her train of thought often and she sometime can't remember what is real and what isn't.

I can't wait for her to start receiving more cards. She is going to love them! Thank you to all who have an extra card and stamp and are gracious enough to give us a smile when we need it the most!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION]

Both my mom and I received your Christmas cards yesterday. My mom just celebrated her 64th birthday on the 21st of November so I stopped by with her present, cake and a card. She immediately showed me the card with Ftse on it....saying, "Do I know someone in Australia?"

She has what they often refer to as "chemo brain". She loses her train of thought often and she sometime can't remember what is real and what isn't.

I can't wait for her to start receiving more cards. She is going to love them! Thank you to all who have an extra card and stamp and are gracious enough to give us a smile when we need it the most!

Cheryl I was happy to send this to your Mum and will love to do it each year, anything that brings a tiny bit of joy to you Mum as she so deserves it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I can't believe I missed this! I am so bummed! :*(
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION].... HENNY!!! :shout: HENNY!! I think Chris wants in :D

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
hmmm...let me think about it....OKAY!! [MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION]....you get your a$$ over here now please!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.