cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hold on to your Santa Claus Hats because the annual EnglishBulldog News Christmas Card Exchange is coming soon!

The weather is getting chilly :coldout: and hockey season :nhl:has started ... all telltale signs that Christmas :christmas10:is upon us!

To celebrate, we'd like to continue our Annual Christmas Card Exchange event !!!

What is it?

• This is for those who love sending, as well as receiving, Christmas cards from their EBN friends. All types of cards are welcome ... they don't need to be bulldog themed! Receiving one is a gesture that we all treasure. :christmas20:

How it works

• Sign up here on this topic. Once you sign up, you will get a confirmation email asking for your mailing address.

~~~~ The deadline for sign-ups will be Nov 22nd. ~~~~

• Shortly after that date, you will get a PM from me, [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION], to confirm your participation and give you access the list of names and addresses of members who signed up.

• Now who likes seeing their mailbox full of wonderful cards from all over the world!? I know I do! :christmas35:

Confirmed so far:

Last edited by a moderator:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sign me up too... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am so in!

Also, [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] is in too.... He LOVES the card exchange and asked that I make sure we include him this year!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Me too, me too. The one and only true sign Christmas is coming is [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] posting on FB the countdown since like July!:ohmy:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.