This contest is for the most awesome pumpkin carving contest!
It's that spooky time of year again!!! It's Halloween and everyone has to have a jack-o-lantern out! So catch a picture of your artistic mastery and join the most awesome pumpkin carving contest in all of Bullyland!
To enter, upload your photo in the reply box. Make sure your pumpkin photo is clear so we can have a devilishly good gander at it! The deadline to enter is 11/1/14 and the ghoulish winner will be announced 11/10/14!
- Only one photo per user please! If you submit more than one photo we will choose one from your entries.
- After November 1, 2014 we will no longer accept entries.
- All photos will be posted within the 4 Paw Members board, and the 4 Paw Members will vote for their favorite photos until the last day of that month.
- Winner will be announced on November 10, 2014.
- Once you enter your photo in this contest you are giving English Bulldog News permission to publish it on their website and newsletter correspondence, and possible future items such as calendars and greeting cards.
- Your photo must belong to you. Copyright laws forbid you from entering a photograph that was not taken (or taken with your camera to clarify) and the photo must belong by you.
- You must be a registered member of English Bulldog News and submit your photo by replying to this topic.
Winner of this contest will receive the following prizes:
- Photo will be featured on our Home Page for one month
- Photo will appear in our Contest Archives
- Photo will appear in our monthly newsletter
- Winning award will be given and displayed under your avatar
How to enter your photo in the contest:
- You will need to reply to this topic to enter. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the "Quick Reply" box. There is an image in the editor to uplaod your photo.
- You can copy the image code from your user photo album here at English Bulldog News. Look for the bbcode that starts with [IMG]
- You can add a photo from photobucket or any photo website by copying the [IMG] (bbcode)
- Please note, Facebook URLS do NOT work, you must be "friends" on facebook so this is why they will not process
PHOTO UPLOADING TUTORIALS:
- To upload your photo using Photobucket,CLICK HERE for tutorial.
- To upload your photo using our photo uploader here at English Bulldog News, CLICK HERE for tutorial.
There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your life.
Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im useless at craving but i love this thread ! Keep those photos coming x
"I use search option before posting new thread "
Rest In Peace Winston xxx
Shy & Lilly
Have a Great Bully Day.
Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie
"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie
Wow, I'm impressed with all these entries!!