Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
For those who may be wondering if we are going to be doing an annual calendar this year, the answer is:

YES!

We decided to do something different this year. We scoured the forums in contests, photo albums, the photo and video forum, and threads.

It was a delight to see so many wonderful bulldog photos-- but oh so very difficult to choose!

So this year, the calendar is TOP SECRET! :locked:

Here is the only information I can provide:

The calendar will be designed again by Bella Merce (same as the 2014 Calendar) and the talents of the amazing [MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION]

The calendar will have another centerfold like we did in the 2014 Calendar, with a different concept.

Pre-orders will start soon, and depending upon the pre-orders will depend on how many we can have printed and donated to bulldog rescues.

Okay, I am super excited so I had to post something!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
That's great! [MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION] is doing it again? Awesome!..l thought of her today when my wife went to the movies to see "Gone Girl".

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
woohoo, great news! was also thinking about the calendar recently ... have one at work and thought that the new year is just around the corner.

so does that mean pictures will be from the past, i.e. from the albums and such?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
woohoo, great news! was also thinking about the calendar recently ... have one at work and thought that the new year is just around the corner.

so does that mean pictures will be from the past, i.e. from the albums and such?

A lot of the photos were taken from the contest entries from the last 12 months. But since we need more clear and spectacular photos....we also looked in the photo/video forum and checked out recent photos in albums. We then emailed for the larger pixels and those who responded...moved to the next round.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
A lot of the photos were taken from the contest entries from the last 12 months. But since we need more clear and spectacular photos....we also looked in the photo/video forum and checked out recent photos in albums. We then emailed for the larger pixels and those who responded...moved to the next round.

ah ok. darn work ... made me miss everything! can't wait for the final product, it gets better every year!

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
I can't wait to see this year's!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts