Scavenger Hunt - 4th Anniversary Celebration!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Strange, not coming up for me. Like I said, the only pic on the entire page (in Lisa's profile) is a bullie. Think it's Yuna..lol.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Maybe it's my browser, Chrome?

I'll take a screenshot so you can see it..

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Congrats to the winner!!
It was a blast!!

But umm, when I hit clue 19, (desertskybulldogs profile), I still don't see the last clue. Not even in the profile pic. There's just a cute bullie there :D. It's where I got stumped..lol
I did not see the last clue either. This is where I gave up.

Cuddles116

Jan 15, 2013
Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock & Brink
Aw so cute I got a Charles bully sign :D

@mavsfan4life I have a quick question where do I see the participation award? My profile just shows the toy drive and I want to show my fiance what I do with my free time while the puppies sleep lol though Charles will work for that purpose as well =)

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Aw so cute I got a Charles bully sign :D

@mavsfan4life I have a quick question where do I see the participation award? My profile just shows the toy drive and I want to show my fiance what I do with my free time while the puppies sleep lol though Charles will work for that purpose as well =)

Sorry you didn't receive an award....will get that corrected :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
In IE now but it's the same as Chrome. Only see the cute bullie in Lisa's profile pic. You're right, very weird.

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
In IE now but it's the same as Chrome. Only see the cute bullie in Lisa's profile pic. You're right, very weird.

I don't know what is going on......so strange. I promise it is there though :(

desertskybulldogs profile.jpg

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I don't know what is going on......so strange. I promise it is there though :(

View attachment 65650

Wow, looks totally different on my screen. "Visitor Messages" also isn't there when I go to her profile page.
Actually, there's an option to click Visitor Messages but it takes me to a blank page. How weird is that [MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION]

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Wow, looks totally different on my screen. "Visitor Messages" also isn't there when I go to her profile page.
Actually, there's an option to click Visitor Messages but it takes me to a blank page. How weird is that @mavsfan4life

That is extremely odd??? [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], do you have any idea why some of the members might not be able to view a profile page and visitor messages?
[MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION], do you have any trouble viewing any other member's profile page?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.