Scavenger Hunt - 4th Anniversary Celebration!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
You are too close to give up now :(. I am away from my computer, tell me what the clue says and I will try and help you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
It says all stuff about lisa I think. About living under the desert sky and how many kids she has and dogs and about the image i seek isn't in a post

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Where might Lisa have a pic, if it wasn't in a post?

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] you are on fricking !19 and frustrated. I just found 6, lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We are going to keep the scavenger hunt open until next Wednesday if anyone else would like to play! Awards have been issued to all that have participated :2thumbs:

I hope everyone enjoyed it, thank you so much [MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION] for putting together this fun event!!! It was bar none awesome!!! Did anyone find some new stuff on EBN they never knew about?

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
I think you should try a little harder :yes: I bet @Casper could do it with his eyes closed

Are you totally ignoring me [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION]? I find it odd that not one male submitted any answers..... [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION], I could go on and on...... I guess with women being of superior intelligence and all, it is totally understandable :evilha:

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OK I have been all over Lisa's profile and I don't see a profile pic. I am giving up on #19 . Someone can tell me what the end looked like.

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
OK I have been all over Lisa's profile and I don't see a profile pic. I am giving up on #19 . Someone can tell me what the end looked like.

Lisa posted a few posts up. Place your mouse on her username, right click and choose View Profile :)

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lisa posted a few posts up. Place your mouse on her username, right click and choose View Profile :)
I will check from my home computer because when I do it here at work all I get is her page and it has nothing on it.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Are you totally ignoring me @Chumley? I find it odd that not one male submitted any answers..... @Chumley @pdolphin27 @Davidh @Marine91 @Casper, I could go on and on...... I guess with women being of superior intelligence and all, it is totally understandable :evilha:

HMMMmmm… what's up w/you guys? Are you AFRAID of a little ol' scavenger hunt?!!! LMAO!!! :yoda:MAY THE FORCE BE W/YOU!!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I got it!! only took me 3 days! :ROFL: :ROFL: Just pm'd the Maverick fan!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online