Scavenger Hunt - 4th Anniversary Celebration!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
One darn clue...and I saw it because I got the clue after it...so at one ponit I found it and didnt write it down. It is past my bed time. Screaming now

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
at work today, but hoping that at some point I can ck this out.....

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I got stuck on #8 or 9 i don't remember. Which ever one was about the picutures being inverted? I thought oh easy peasy go to the picture galley. NOOOO not that easy. Are you trying to tell me no one won??? OMG I cannot do this again today, I am going to get fired and then who is going to feed my babies?? And all because I am an EBN degenerate!!!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I got stuck on #8 or 9 i don't remember. Which ever one was about the picutures being inverted? I thought oh easy peasy go to the picture galley. NOOOO not that easy. Are you trying to tell me no one won??? OMG I cannot do this again today, I am going to get fired and then who is going to feed my babies?? And all because I am an EBN degenerate!!!!

:ROFL:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

I think [MENTION=7828]Cuddles116[/MENTION] turned them all in first… she was stuck on #19 , and I was stuck on #18 yesterday morning (which BTW I STILL AM :yell:). Of course this is while my grandson was tearing thru the house… :playing:Even my hubby was trying to figure it out :confused: GRANDPARENTS of the year award winners over here!!! WOO HOO!!!

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
I think @Cuddles116 turned them all in first… she was stuck on #19 , and I was stuck on #18 yesterday morning (which BTW I STILL AM :yell:). Of course this is while my grandson was tearing thru the house… :playing:Even my hubby was trying to figure it out :confused: GRANDPARENTS of the year award winners over here!!! WOO HOO!!!

Due to my adventures yesterday with Mayhem and Chewy, I have not had time to verify if anyone has turned in everything 100% correctly (about to start working on that now). I wouldn't give up! Besides, what a sense of accomplishment you will have if you finish!!!!

What game did you play as a child, where you said "_____ you're it!"???

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem

:rofl:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Due to my adventures yesterday with Mayhem and Chewy, I have not had time to verify if anyone has turned in everything 100% correctly (about to start working on that now). I wouldn't give up! Besides, what a sense of accomplishment you will have if you finish!!!!

What game did you play as a child, where you said "_____ you're it!"???

Oh I wasn't planning on giving up yet… I just don't have hours to devote to it today… LMAO!!!

Cyndi I have tagged everything on that page?!! I just don't see it… LOL :bigeyes:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I FINALLY FINISHED!!! :w00t:

Thanks for the tip [MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION], or I would still be lost… LMAO!!! :confused:

C'mon [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] keep trudging thru girl… were waiting for you!!! :2thumbs:

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
I FINALLY FINISHED!!! :w00t:

Thanks for the tip @mavsfan4life, or I would still be lost… LMAO!!! :confused:

C'mon @brutus77 keep trudging thru girl… were waiting for you!!! :2thumbs:

You still have one more to find.......:hmm:

You started numbering yours with the initial clue......the final clue location you submitted does lead you to another.....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.