Scavenger Hunt - 4th Anniversary Celebration!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Ugh it's a good thing I already ordered my hoodie cuz this isn't working out for me!!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Don't feel bad; it isn't working for me either. I consider myself above average intelligence :rofl::rofl:I can figure out microwave terminals, satellite terminals, communications infrastructure but give me a scavenger hunt and I get stuck on the littlest thing. I got to clue 3 and I know it has something to do with pdolphin27 but cannot figure out how to get any further. I will just have to let the experts figure out this one. Good luck everyone.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm stuck on #18 … HELP!!!

Cuddles116

Jan 15, 2013
Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock & Brink
oh stuck on #19 the pain of being so close yet so far...lol I even know who's being referenced, why is this being difficult lol

Last edited:

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I only have my iPad, my laptop went kapooty. I'll still do my best to try to play. I have an idea about clue 2, but if I can't access that area on la top, what do I do??

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
How did you get past #2 LOL. Me and @brutus77 are stuck. I've been through every single page.

You need to read CAREFULLY on her hint… that was the HARDEST one for me!!! Honestly…

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I only have my iPad, my laptop went kapooty. I'll still do my best to try to play. I have an idea about clue 2, but if I can't access that area on la top, what do I do??
Tell me the answer

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Tell me the answer
Lol I don't know f I'm right tho! Are we to click on the clue and record where the clue took s or use the clue to find the area and turn the hex clue? Wouldn't clue 2 be the registration page? Or something to that affect?

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I feel stupid..I don't know what I'm suppose to do...read the clue n go yo where I think it means? Then where is the next clue?bis it in the area or a particular thread? Or do I click in the clue itself? I'm so lost :( yet I know it is so easy to do ..sigh..

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I feel stupid..I don't know what I'm suppose to do...read the clue n go yo where I think it means? Then where is the next clue?bis it in the area or a particular thread? Or do I click in the clue itself? I'm so lost :( yet I know it is so easy to do ..sigh..

The clue takes you to the place the next clue is on. So you have to figure out what that clue is directing you too. I have about half of them, now my tablet has to recharge. Urgggggghhhhh

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
The clue takes you to the place the next clue is on. So you have to figure out what that clue is directing you too. I have about half of them, now my tablet has to recharge. Urgggggghhhhh
So you don't actually click on the clue. You read n whatever you think it is referring yo you go to that area? Will there be a clue there if you are right?

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So you don't actually click on the clue. You read n whatever you think it is referring yo you go to that area? Will there be a clue there if you are right?

Yes, and write down where you found it, then once you find them all send them to [MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION] :up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.