Scavenger Hunt - 4th Anniversary Celebration!

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
:balloons:As you know, today is EBNā€™s 4[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary and we are having a virtual party to celebrate!!!!:confetti:

Any good party, virtual or otherwise, should have some fun party games. So on this momentous day, we couldnā€™t disappoint!
Have you ever been on a Scavenger Hunt? :detective: I started creating hunts for our family half-birthday celebrations about 10 years ago. :birthday1: We would eat half a cake, on half of a plate and they would receive half of a gift, then they would follow the clues planted around the house to find the other half of their present. :birthday2: We always had a blast. My girls are now in college, but they still enjoy those hunts! I know, I know, enough about me, so letā€™s get to it!

An on-line scavenger hunt works in the same manner as the ones you have participated in before, except all of the clues will be hidden somewhere on the English Bulldog News website. Sound like fun? Of course, it does! So here is how it will work. My buddy Charles here, will provide you with clues:
Charles.jpg
He is a sneaky little guy and will be hidden throughout EBN. :detective2: He promises that some of the clues will be super easy, but some you might find the need to ponder for a while.:hmm: But it wouldnā€™t be truly fun, if it were all too simple, right? Through this journey, Charles hopes you learn more about everything EBN has to offer, but mainly that you have fun! :giggle:

But wait, thereā€™s moreā€¦ā€¦..the first person to find all of the clues and submit them to me (mavsfan4life), will win your choice of the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary EBN Hoodie or T-shirt! How cool is that?

EBN-4th-Ann-Hoodie-Diagonal.pngEBN-4th-Ann-Tshirt-Diagonal.png
Everyone who participates will also receive this commemorative award to display on their profile:

EBN---4-Years-400.png

Here are the rules:​
Charles will provide you with 20 clues, you will need to locate them all and submit the details @mavsfan4life via private message. A list of the clue locations, should be provided as follows:​
Clue #1 ā€“ Either describe the exact location this clue sent you to or provide the exact URL​
Clue #2 ā€“ ā€œ​
Etc, etc. through Clue #20

Easy, peasy!

Charles is ready to provide your first clue:​
Clue-#1.jpg

Good luck and have a blast!

Last edited:
OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Let the game begin!!!!! Everyone should participate, it is going to be a lot of fun :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:jumping: ..... this should be a load of fun!

GREAT work Cyndi!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Cyndi, just wanting to clarify, do we just say where we found the clue, or do we say where the lead us to? I hope this makes sense.

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Hi Cyndi, just wanting to clarify, do we just say where we found the clue, or do we say where the lead us to? I hope this makes sense.

Say where it took you too. For example, the first clue is in this thread, so when you submit your answers, you will list where this clue directed you to, not that it was located in this thread. Does that make sense?

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
OMG ME TOO!!! I thought I was the only oneā€¦ LMAO!!!

I thought maybe it was a person so I checked the profile of lisa etc. no good. any ideas??? I think I may need this to be a team effort!! lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I thought maybe it was a person so I checked the profile of lisa etc. no good. any ideas??? I think I may need this to be a team effort!! lol

I agreeā€¦ I'm stumped!!! :confused:

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Should we give hints to help everyone along [MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem

I meant where Clue #2 would lead you to Clue #3 .....you will need your computer. Think about things that can't be done on your phone on EBN :)

- - - Updated - - -

Should we give hints to help everyone along @mavsfan4life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am trying to give a little hint here.....

EBN has many styles.....it is versatile :)

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online