It's Almost Been 4 Years of English Bulldog News!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
WOOHOO can't believe it's been this long, just seems like yesterday when I joined. This is a great site with a whole bunch of great bully people. Looking forward in another 4 years and more. Got my T-shirt ordered too and can't wait for it to get here.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
:cake4: EBN!! Very thankful for all I've learned here.

I can't believe my first post was over a year ago, even before I got Blue.. Wow..

santinomom

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Santino
I'm so very proud to be a part of such a wonderful, kind, caring, knowledgeable, informative group of people who share exactly what's in my heart for my bully and ALL bullies! love you all😊😘

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
This website is so much ore then a forum to so many of us. The amazing people of this forum helped us when we had no idea where to turn when Loki had his seizures. Everyone was willing to listen and help if at all possible which was more then the few people who knew would do. THANK YOU for creating a place that we can all hang out and share info about this ever changing and semi problematic amazingly awesome bulldogs :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:snoopy: :balloons::cake3::birthday::balloons::cake3::birthday::balloons::cake3::birthday::balloons::cake3::birthday:

Happy 4th Birthday EBN, I am so happy to be part of this wonderful Forum

:balloons::cake3::birthday::balloons::cake3::birthday::balloons::cake3::birthday::balloons::cake3::birthday:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.