It's Almost Been 4 Years of English Bulldog News!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
EBN---4-Years.jpg

Happy Birthday English Bulldog News!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

The official 4th year Anniversary Party is on January 29th 2014!
Share a story, some cute bully pictures, and let's have the biggest online party EVER!
We have some fun planned for the special day so make sure to join us!

:beer: :cheers: :dancing: :droolers: :musicband: :droolers: :dancing: :cheers: :beer:

Almost 4 years ago, after 3 days of trying to figure out how to get our forum idea online (I swear my eyes were almost bleeding trying to figure it out!), EBN was officially "online" on January 29th, 2010. We wanted to open a forum about our biggest love in the world, English Bulldogs. It was a blue blank canvas of a forum, the only official members were ourselves and a few friends who signed up just to be nice. :ROFL:

Thinking back to that day 4 years ago, I would have never dreamed English Bulldog News would be where it is today. Such awesome people who all have one thing in common-- the love of our breed-- and together, making such a huge difference in each others' lives. It is so amazing!

Back then, I thought I was so educated on the English Bulldog breed, but boy oh boy was I wrong! 4 years of reading and learning from the other English Bulldog owners everyday has helped my bulldogs in so many ways. I am grateful to the members who take their valuable time out each day to lend a helping hand, share a laugh and give support. Each day I swear I read something new, and never end a day without feeling something.... love, admiration, loss, heartbreak, achievement.... but most of all, proud of the members here.... there are so many different feelings and emotions, and I can only think of how empty life would be without EBN.

On that January day in 2010, if you would have told me that within 4 years we would have over 10,000 members, we would be doing Auctions for Rescue, fundraisers to help bulldogs in need, monthly Hospice Sponsorships, fun contests and events, and most of all bringing together thousands of owners with advice, as well as sharing virtual friendships unlike any other....
...well I would have thought you were.... completely crazy! :weird: :loco:

EBN would not be what it is without it's wonderful members who selflessly give their words to the site each day. Every member here should be so proud of what you do here, whether you have posted once or 1,000 times.... your post could help someone else someday!

For our 4th year Anniversary, our very talented [MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION] has created 2 different T-shirt and hoodie with designs created to celebrate what we have already accomplished, but also to celebrate the new 2014 year!

2014 official heart.png
Click Here To Order
2014 "It's All About the Bullies Heart" Hoodie
There is also T-shirt styles available!

2014 tshirt.png 2014 tshirt close up.png
Click Here To Order
2014 EBN Mascot T-Shirt

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
It's been almost 4 years already!!! Where did the time go. Can't wait to see what's planned for the big birthday bash! :birthday6::juggle::birthday6::balloons::snoopy::snoopy:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
WHOHOOOOO PARTY TIME!!!! And thank you Lisa for your endless work and dedication!!! :fireworks:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Woo-Hoo I can't wait. Brutus and Frankie have a little photo op planned. Hopefully I can pull it off and they don't eat the goods!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:partytime:image.jpgCongratulations Lisa and Thank You for this awesome site. Happy 4th Birthday to the best Bully Forum ever. I love this site, and enjoy coming on here and reading and learning from all the great members on here. I am proud to be a part of this Forum.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I ordered my sweat shirt! Thanks for the years of fun Lisa and Chip!

Snoopy3

Nov 5, 2010
Bristol, Connecticut, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Snoopy (RIP), Gus & Layla
Wow, I can't believe it's ONLY been 4 years -- this is my go-to site for EVERYTHING bulldog. Great job -- Way to bring everybully together!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Wow now I feel old! Can't believe it's been 4 years!!! Love this website I swear I visit it more than any other web page :ROFL: Love all the friendly people on here and I'm greatful for all of you who put the website together in the first place! Without you we wouldn't have EBN :boogie:

Happy Birthday English Bulldog News!!!!:cake2::birthday::cake3::confetti:

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Happy birthday EBN!! You have eased anxious and worried fur parents everywhere. I am hooked on this site for daily laughs, warm stories and great information.... Keep it comin'!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Only been here 2 of the 4 but i absolutely love this site and everyone here is so very kind and sweet!! :beer::happydance::party:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online