Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I was going to wait to share but I thought everyone could use a smile today.

We have shipped out over 100 packages to over 150 bullies in rescue or families of Special Needs, and [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] is also going to be delivering toys to the bullies in medical care with SoCal Bulldog Rescue and the local shelter. Special thanks to Kong, Nylabone and Tridon (elk antlers), as well as Skip at Southern California Bulldog Rescue for helping us organize this wonderful event!

To the members of English Bulldog News- You are so amazing! Being able to do this wonderful event this year has been an honor, we are so very proud to be a part of such an awesome community!

Here is the packages at the post office on their way to the bullies!

IMG_4147.jpg

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
This makes me smile! Merry Christmas special Bullies!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:clap:Yay, great work, Lisa! That's a whole lotta packages for a whole lotta bullies!

Like Lisa mentioned, I'm going to meet Skip from SCBR and a couple other SCBR volunteers on Saturday to pass out some toys to the SCBR bulldogs who don't currently have a foster home and are living in their kennel facility. Skip said he won't be able to take all the bullies out of the kennel facility b/c some have severe health issues, but he did say he will be taking Gary to meet me. Gary is the bullie who we just held a fundraiser for his surgery and I'm looking forward to meeting him as well as the other sweeties there. I can't wait!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Definitely makes me smile today! Thank you so much for all of the hard work! You've made a really great Christmas for all of those bullies! :up: :up: :up:

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
That is awesome!!! We all needed a reason to smile today :) Thank you for all of your hard work getting this organized and shipped!

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
This is great!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fantastic work by Lisa, Henny, Jeannie and Skip..... Merry Christmas to all the Bullies. Love all our EBN family!

:hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That is awesome, the people here in EBN are such a great group and you gals ROCK!!!!!!!!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
You guys do a fantastic job! That is what i call a unsung heroes ! Well done to each and every one of you working behind the scenes
(Ebn Facebook page was a reason for me to go back on fb to see latest updates)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.