Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
PO__SO_SO-119214_LINE_1_Image_1.jpgPO__SO_SO-119214_LINE_1_Image_2.jpg

Opening Bid: $25

Shipping: $5

Description: SoCal Bulldog Rescue Hoodie, Limited Edition made for the Volunteers of SCBR. We can accommodate any size s, m, l, lg, xxl and xxxl. These are men's cut, so big on the larger size

Donated by: Southern California Bulldog Rescue

Please Read the Auction Rules:

Auctions End on Sunday, December 15th at 9 pm EST!!!

To bid on this auction, just simply reply with the opening bid listed above. Next user/bidder should bid a minimum of $1.00 higher than the first!!!

PLEASE NOTE: Your bidding price does NOT include shipping! Keep that in mind when you bid. Estimated Shipping costs are added to the auction below the opening bid. Shipping cost listed in Auction are for USA bidders.

International Bidders: Are welcome!!! But will need to pay additional shipping costs if the shipping charge does not cover the entire shipping cost.

If you are the winning bidder you must log in to English Bulldog News and check your personal messages for further instructions on making payment. If winning bidder does not respond & pay for the auction within 5 days we will try to contact the runner-up bidder.

Please respond and pay quickly, because we need to send the funds to the rescues as quickly as possible. The bullies are waiting for you! If you don't have sufficient funds, please don't bid and make them wait!

Winning bidders will need to make their donation via PAYPAL. Please do not bid if you do not have a Paypal account. Community Veterans may pay by personal check only.

Any accrued unused shipping cost will be included in the fundraiser, so if your shipping cost ends up being less that the actual shipping cost any extra goes to the bulldogs!

Thank you very much for participating in this fundraiser!

100% of the Proceeds of this Auction will go to
Southern California Bulldog Rescue

You can donate directly to SoCal Bulldog Rescue by visiting their website:
http://www.socalbulldogrescue.org/

051.jpg

Hi ā€“ my name is Gary and I am one very, very lucky dogā€¦I was saved from the South Los Angeles Animal Shelter just hours before I would have been put to sleep (talk about being in the right place at the right time!).

My story is thisā€¦as I was being brought into the animal shelter as a ā€œstrayā€ a very nice rescue lady from Philly Pfoundation who was at the shelter pulling another dog saw me. This rescue lady is good friends with So Cal Bulldog Rescue (SCBR). My rear end was a mess ā€“ I had a prolapsed colon. That means that my colon was coming out of my body. The shelter worker turned to the Philly Pfoundation rescue lady and asked if she would take me because if not, they were going to put me to sleep that afternoon because the shelter did not have the means to fix me. This nice rescue lady immediately got on the phone to SCBR and asked if she should take me for SCBR. Thank goodness the answer was yes and I was on my way to being rescued!

012.jpg

018 Gary prolapsed colon.jpg

I was taken directly from the shelter to the SCBR vet but they took one look at me and said the job was too much for them to do since it was closing time and said I needed to go to an emergency clinic as it needed to be done asap. They took me to Southern California Veterinary Specialty Hospital in Irvine, California. The doctors evaluated me and said that there were several options to the surgery. The easiest and least invasive surgery would have been where they could try and shrink the membrane and just pull the prolapsed colon back inside me. If that didnā€™t work they would have to go into my abdomen and pull it back inside that way. Well, once I was on the operating table they could not shrink the colon enough and turns out that they had to go in through my abdomen. The good news is that the surgery was a success and I now have a beautiful behind! But, I am not quite out of the woods yet. The surgeonā€™s biggest fear is that of internal infection. Since they didnā€™t have any history on me they had no way of telling how long my colon was exposed and how much bacteria there could be. They have pumped me full of antibiotics to try and keep me infection free.

On top of all of this they noticed that I have a severe medial luxating patella on my rear left leg. That means another expensive surgery for me in the near future.

As it stands right now, it has cost SCBR over $3,000 to get my prolapsed colon fixed. It is going to cost another $2,000 to fix my rear left leg. No one knows my birthday for sure but everyone is convinced Iā€™m a young guy ā€“ they think Iā€™m about two years of age. That means I should have many good years to look forward to. My friends at SCBR would be so grateful for any donations sent their way to help with these unexpected expenses for me. No amount is too small.

Thank you for reading my story and many thanks for whatever help is being sent on to SCBR.

Love ya,
GARY

Gary 023.jpg Gary 036 kissing nicole.jpg
In good spirits after surgery with one of Gary's foster moms, Nichole

[Gary 028.jpg
Look at my new beautiful booty!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran