2013 Second Annual Gingerbread Bulldog House Contest!!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
2013 Second Annual Gingerbread Bulldog House Contest!!!!

:christmas10: :christmas30: :christmas10:

Last year EBN Christmas Elves came up with this contest, and we are having it again this year. The idea is to build a gingerbread dog house, take a pic of it and enter it here. We'll run the contest til the 26th when I'll put a voting poll together for the 4 Paws Members to vote on their favorite. We'll announce the overall winner on Jan. 1st and post the winning pic on the site Home page for the month.

Winners will also receive the coveted Gingerbread Dog House award:

gingerbreadaward.png

Rules (always need rules) LOL:
1. Have fun!
2. A gingerbread kit is OK, but You and/or your family must decorate it yourselves.
3. Only one entry per household.
4. Have fun!!

Once you enter your picture in this contest you are giving English Bulldog News permission to publish it on their website and newsletter correspondence, and possible future promotional events.
Your gingerbread house must belong to you!!! Copyright laws forbid you from entering a picture that was not taken (or taken with your camera to clarify) and the picture must belong by you.
You must be a registered member of English Bulldog News and submit your photo by replying to this topic.

We will have voting held amongst the 4 Paws Members from December 26th thru the end of the month like the regularPhoto of the month Contest with the winner announced on January 1st.
The winner will have her/his Gingerbread Bully Doghouse featured on the Home Page of EBN for the month of January and you will receive The Gingerbread House Award

Have fun!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Do you have pics of past winners? I would LOVE to see what a gingerbread doggie house looks like… LOL

OP
Ftse 100

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I am looking forward to this again as last year I bought my kit and I forgot to make it :rofl:

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Awwwwwwww, this is such a cute contest:drawheart: I haven't had or made a gingerbread house since I was a kid, will definitely try to make a doggie house one this year:)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I didn't try last year...maybe this year. Can you buy a kit anywhere?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I didn't try last year...maybe this year. Can you buy a kit anywhere?

I have seen them in the grocery stores, Walmart, Targets and Bed, Bath & Beyond here!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION], those kits are everywhere; last year i got mine at Trader Joe's. I wouldn't recommend that one though...mine didn't turn out the way i hoped. Or maybe it was the builder's fault, not the kit itself. :whistle:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:bump: don't forgat about this fun event!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.