Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Gary 008 close up.jpg
This is Gary! He is a sweet bully that we will be starting a fundraiser for very soon, wait until you hear his sad story. Look at that face, could you not just eat him up??? You will be shocked to hear he was just hours away from being put to sleep! This fundraiser will have so many great prizes, so please be sure to check it out!

IMG_3732.jpg
The Kongs arrived last week for the Toy Drive.... :happydance: and I am trying to be very patient while I wait for the Nylabones to arrive :tapfoot: so [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] and I can start packing and delivering the toys to the rescue bullies! I have plenty of addresses to send gifts to so we must admit it is going to be very exciting to be able to put so many smiles on the foster families faces, and plenty of licks, tosses and chews for those sweet bullies who have been saved!

Hopefully the Nyla's will be here by this weekend and we can post some pictures of the toys on their way! We are so excited to get started we can hardly wait!

The Toy Drive was an amazing success with contributions totaling over $2,100! That is a LOT of toys and a wonderful Christmas for our Hospice Bullies!

The Hospice Sponsorship is going strong, with last month's total of $634.87! There is a few bullies who could still use more sponsorship, so if you have not heard of our hospice program please check it out. Our goal is $125 for each bully per month. For less than the cost of just one fast food lunch, your monthly contribution along with everyone else really adds up to help support the Hospice Bullies! We have also requested updates from all of them.

Here is this month's Hospice Sponsorship totals:

Max at Indiana Bulldog Rescue $131.41
Hilly at SoCal Bulldog Rescue $97.92
Mr. Burger at Indiana Bulldog Rescue $120.78
Boscoe at Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs $89.97
Kanellah at SoCal Bulldog Rescue $118.91
Amelia Pond with the Petts $75.88

Click HERE to learn more about becoming a Hospice sponsor.

Now we are going to boast again for those who have not heard yet.....

The 2014 Calendar was a sell out! And the rest of the calendars have been donated to EB rescue organizations with proceeds up to rescues between $3,000-$4,000. Awesome!

The November Auction proceeds were a little over $1,400 but each of the three rescues received $500 for a total of $1,500!

Thank you all for your generosity, we could not do this alone and without your donations and support. I know I speak for myself as well as the entire staff at EBN that we are so proud of the amazing accomplishments we have all made together these past two months! You are all so amazing and the rescue bullies would have a slobberfest for all the help you all have given! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:happydance: WOW!! is all I got.... but very well said by Lisa

"Thank you all for your generosity, we could not do this alone and without your donations and support. I know I speak for myself as well as the entire staff at EBN that we are so proud of the amazing accomplishments we have all made together these past two months! You are all so amazing and the rescue bullies would have a slobberfest for all the help you all have given! LOVE YOU ALL!!!"

Thanks to all for your love and support of all these sweet babies waiting for their new homes --- EBN is :its4thebullies:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Such fantastic news for our hospice bullies and for the rescues!!

The peeps here on EBN are like no other. So many warm, generous hearts who truly, truly love bulldogs...it makes me proud to be part of this community.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.