Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgYeah, the mail just came, and I had 3 packages. They are my auction wins, I received the bully throw blanket, my bulldog bracelet, and my boxer portrait, plus a beautiful bonus from Cheryl aka Libra926, who was wonderful and awesome to give me 5 of her beautiful bully greeting cards. I love them all, and am so glad everything has arrived before I move this weekend. We do have a change of address at the post office, which will redirect our mail, but now I don't have to worry about them getting lost.

Last edited:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes!! I was wondering if you received them yet. Thats a good thing to get before the big move. :yes::yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fantastic loot.... Nice decor for the new house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Awesome! The lady who donated the prints is an absolute doll. She was so excited when I told her how much money the prints made for bulldog rescue. She told me that she loves to donate....but hardly anyone every tells her the result of the auction. I sent her a link and I showed her the babies that she was helping.

I'm glad you like the cards!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.