What do you say men....

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Lmao... at all these great ideas, as @Chumley said, and we rarely agree on anything, I had to agree with him, I could only win them once in a certain time frame. This way we keep new participants fresh, and share the love more than one way. If I bid for the Drawers for myself, I'd bid a Dollah, just to show participation, However if theres a chance I could get Chumley wearing those Drawers in Public, I'd have to increase my bid to at least $25.00 to start, and in knowing the money all goes to the Bully's is an added advantage. Now I also feel, When Chumley receives the Drawers, and doesn't have nerve to take a picture in Public, He can Pass on taking the picture, and surrender an additional $50 pass fee! or take the dang picture in public. The Bully's are a win/win for the fee, Everyone can participate in good fun, knowing the Bully's clearly win, However we keep it fun, prosperous to our kids, and we all eagerly participate, with the coward clause of the additional no photo fee $50.00. Just an Idea, thinking these guys would pay big money for me to take a photo of these underwear in Public. Knowing the bully's would be hiding their eyes, but would definitely take advantage of the benefits. I'm all in for doing it this way, and being it's all in fun, and all benefits for the Bully's I would be sadly disappointed if any other of my colleagues couldn't have fun and see the Bully's Benefitting. Now this is an evil twist, Win the Auction, and announce who to send them too, Thinking again, Winning the Auction and @Marine91 receiving the drawers would surely complete his Title name change!! Anyway, everyone here knows I'm all about fun, and smiles, and seeing the kids benefit, But I'd go the distance to make sure those Drawers don't come to me, and give @Chumley clothing to wear the next Toilet Fishing expedition he decides to accomplish. :yes: Thanks Lisa for allowing us Guys Hash this out, and as always Getting things done for our babies, and keeping fun in it as well.

Casper does raise a good point on paying a 50 pass fee..I'm definitely not opposed to sending a pic while wearing in public but the coward clause may come Into play as it would be hard to explain to the wife why I'm wearing the drawers in public in NY in 10 degree weather..I don't know if "it's all about the bullies, honey" will go over so well.
It may be enough ammo for my kids to start looking at nursing homes.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lmao... at all these great ideas, as @Chumley said, and we rarely agree on anything, I had to agree with him, I could only win them once in a certain time frame. This way we keep new participants fresh, and share the love more than one way. If I bid for the Drawers for myself, I'd bid a Dollah, just to show participation, However if theres a chance I could get Chumley wearing those Drawers in Public, I'd have to increase my bid to at least $25.00 to start, and in knowing the money all goes to the Bully's is an added advantage. Now I also feel, When Chumley receives the Drawers, and doesn't have nerve to take a picture in Public, He can Pass on taking the picture, and surrender an additional $50 pass fee! or take the dang picture in public. The Bully's are a win/win for the fee, Everyone can participate in good fun, knowing the Bully's clearly win, However we keep it fun, prosperous to our kids, and we all eagerly participate, with the coward clause of the additional no photo fee $50.00. Just an Idea, thinking these guys would pay big money for me to take a photo of these underwear in Public. Knowing the bully's would be hiding their eyes, but would definitely take advantage of the benefits. I'm all in for doing it this way, and being it's all in fun, and all benefits for the Bully's I would be sadly disappointed if any other of my colleagues couldn't have fun and see the Bully's Benefitting. Now this is an evil twist, Win the Auction, and announce who to send them too, Thinking again, Winning the Auction and @Marine91 receiving the drawers would surely complete his Title name change!! Anyway, everyone here knows I'm all about fun, and smiles, and seeing the kids benefit, But I'd go the distance to make sure those Drawers don't come to me, and give @Chumley clothing to wear the next Toilet Fishing expedition he decides to accomplish. :yes: Thanks Lisa for allowing us Guys Hash this out, and as always Getting things done for our babies, and keeping fun in it as well.

Casper does raise a good point on paying a 50 pass fee..I'm definitely not opposed to sending a pic while wearing in public but the coward clause may come Into play as it would be hard to explain to the wife why I'm wearing the drawers in public in NY in 10 degree weather..I don't know if "it's all about the bullies, honey" will go over so well.

LMAO.... You do not WEAR them, per say, it is a purse 'wearing' is having it on the shoulder

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lmao... at all these great ideas, as @Chumley said, and we rarely agree on anything, I had to agree with him, I could only win them once in a certain time frame. This way we keep new participants fresh, and share the love more than one way. If I bid for the Drawers for myself, I'd bid a Dollah, just to show participation, However if theres a chance I could get Chumley wearing those Drawers in Public, I'd have to increase my bid to at least $25.00 to start, and in knowing the money all goes to the Bully's is an added advantage. Now I also feel, When Chumley receives the Drawers, and doesn't have nerve to take a picture in Public, He can Pass on taking the picture, and surrender an additional $50 pass fee! or take the dang picture in public. The Bully's are a win/win for the fee, Everyone can participate in good fun, knowing the Bully's clearly win, However we keep it fun, prosperous to our kids, and we all eagerly participate, with the coward clause of the additional no photo fee $50.00. Just an Idea, thinking these guys would pay big money for me to take a photo of these underwear in Public. Knowing the bully's would be hiding their eyes, but would definitely take advantage of the benefits. I'm all in for doing it this way, and being it's all in fun, and all benefits for the Bully's I would be sadly disappointed if any other of my colleagues couldn't have fun and see the Bully's Benefitting. Now this is an evil twist, Win the Auction, and announce who to send them too, Thinking again, Winning the Auction and @Marine91 receiving the drawers would surely complete his Title name change!! Anyway, everyone here knows I'm all about fun, and smiles, and seeing the kids benefit, But I'd go the distance to make sure those Drawers don't come to me, and give @Chumley clothing to wear the next Toilet Fishing expedition he decides to accomplish. :yes: Thanks Lisa for allowing us Guys Hash this out, and as always Getting things done for our babies, and keeping fun in it as well.[/QUOT

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fall down on the floor funny!!! geeeeeeeeeeez man!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
You guess??? Care to expand on that Jim??
Pretty much every day when the mail comes there's a package with some type of bulldog item that I've bought or won on an auction..I'm constantly saying it's all about the bullies when I get a key chain for 50 bucks or a wine glass for a hundred..I'm a bulldog auction junkie...I think I'd be at a loss for words when underwear or a handbag arrives that I' have to wear in public,,it's kind of taking it to another level. But hey..it's all about the bullies I GUESS!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Pretty much every day when the mail comes there's a package with some type of bulldog item that I've bought or won on an auction..I'm constantly saying it's all about the bullies when I get a key chain for 50 bucks or a wine glass for a hundred..I'm a bulldog auction junkie...I think I'd be at a loss for words when underwear or a handbag arrives that I' have to wear in public,,it's kind of taking it to another level. But hey..it's all about the bullies I GUESS!

:hmm: I think you better outbid me because I think you may be my first choice :evilplan:

:yes: :its4thebullies:

The auction has been edited to reflect the new rules!

Bulldogmd

Sep 9, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bronson
I'm a little slow, I'll be willing. Just give me details.

Bulldogmd

Sep 9, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bronson
Well I don't exactly know how to reply to the request of adding a signature to the briefs? Maybe you could explain a little better.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

Most Reactions