Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
If I could bid on them, and a winning bid would send them to either Phil or Jim, this would be the Auction from hell !! I rarely bid on anything for myself, thinking [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] feel like they would mortgage the house to be able to send them to me, Just an Idea !!

:hmm: that is an interesting concept.... but what if the person you force them on doesn't want to participate? I can't image they wouldn't but you never know.... but I am willing to do it however you boys want to!

The auction has been set up the same way as the Granny Panties currently: http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...he-passing-of-the-quot-Manly-Panty-Purse-quot

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
:hmm: that is an interesting concept.... but what if the person you force them on doesn't want to participate? I can't image they wouldn't but you never know.... but I am willing to do it however you boys want to!

The auction has been set up the same way as the Granny Panties currently: http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...he-passing-of-the-quot-Manly-Panty-Purse-quot

Seeing how these guys spar back and forth, I think it would bring quite a bit more at auction if the winning bidder could send it to one of the other guys and force them to take a pic sporting it in public :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I do see the benefits in that..... :yes: and :its4thebullies: after all!

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Come on guys.... @Chumley @GunnyHighway @pdolphin27 @Casper [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION].....wouldn't you have more fun with it, if you won the auction and could send it to one of the other guys and force them to take a pic sporting the Manly Panties purse in public??

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I rarely agree with casper but he does have a point...it would give more incentive to bid. The only hitch i see is what if Pdolphin wins them and sends them to Casper...then I win them the next auction and send them to casper..then gunnyhighway wins them the next auction and sends them to casper...theyd always be in his possession and really how many pics of casper wearing these do we need?

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
I rarely agree with casper but he does have a point...it would give more incentive to bid. The only hitch i see is what if Pdolphin wins them and sends them to Casper...then I win them the next auction and send them to casper..then gunnyhighway wins them the next auction and sends them to casper...theyd always be in his possession and really how many pics of casper wearing these do we need?

I am sure you could figure out a way to share the love with someone other than Casper :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Good point, Dave could end up for holding them for a couple of years.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I love it... this is getting better and better

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
I am down for whatever. I am in it at this point.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I would just rename them Casper's or Chumley's Panties and just mail them around the globe.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well, I don't know about you, but I think us gals can bid too and would be willing to pay a fair price to get a picture of any of you wearing this purse!!!

Right ladies????

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Lmao... at all these great ideas, as [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] said, and we rarely agree on anything, I had to agree with him, I could only win them once in a certain time frame. This way we keep new participants fresh, and share the love more than one way. If I bid for the Drawers for myself, I'd bid a Dollah, just to show participation, However if theres a chance I could get Chumley wearing those Drawers in Public, I'd have to increase my bid to at least $25.00 to start, and in knowing the money all goes to the Bully's is an added advantage. Now I also feel, When Chumley receives the Drawers, and doesn't have nerve to take a picture in Public, He can Pass on taking the picture, and surrender an additional $50 pass fee! or take the dang picture in public. The Bully's are a win/win for the fee, Everyone can participate in good fun, knowing the Bully's clearly win, However we keep it fun, prosperous to our kids, and we all eagerly participate, with the coward clause of the additional no photo fee $50.00. Just an Idea, thinking these guys would pay big money for me to take a photo of these underwear in Public. Knowing the bully's would be hiding their eyes, but would definitely take advantage of the benefits. I'm all in for doing it this way, and being it's all in fun, and all benefits for the Bully's I would be sadly disappointed if any other of my colleagues couldn't have fun and see the Bully's Benefitting. Now this is an evil twist, Win the Auction, and announce who to send them too, Thinking again, Winning the Auction and [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] receiving the drawers would surely complete his Title name change!! Anyway, everyone here knows I'm all about fun, and smiles, and seeing the kids benefit, But I'd go the distance to make sure those Drawers don't come to me, and give [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] clothing to wear the next Toilet Fishing expedition he decides to accomplish. :yes: Thanks Lisa for allowing us Guys Hash this out, and as always Getting things done for our babies, and keeping fun in it as well.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lmao... at all these great ideas, as @Chumley said, and we rarely agree on anything, I had to agree with him, I could only win them once in a certain time frame. This way we keep new participants fresh, and share the love more than one way. If I bid for the Drawers for myself, I'd bid a Dollah, just to show participation, However if theres a chance I could get Chumley wearing those Drawers in Public, I'd have to increase my bid to at least $25.00 to start, and in knowing the money all goes to the Bully's is an added advantage. Now I also feel, When Chumley receives the Drawers, and doesn't have nerve to take a picture in Public, He can Pass on taking the picture, and surrender an additional $50 pass fee! or take the dang picture in public. The Bully's are a win/win for the fee, Everyone can participate in good fun, knowing the Bully's clearly win, However we keep it fun, prosperous to our kids, and we all eagerly participate, with the coward clause of the additional no photo fee $50.00. Just an Idea, thinking these guys would pay big money for me to take a photo of these underwear in Public. Knowing the bully's would be hiding their eyes, but would definitely take advantage of the benefits. I'm all in for doing it this way, and being it's all in fun, and all benefits for the Bully's I would be sadly disappointed if any other of my colleagues couldn't have fun and see the Bully's Benefitting. Now this is an evil twist, Win the Auction, and announce who to send them too, Thinking again, Winning the Auction and @Marine91 receiving the drawers would surely complete his Title name change!! Anyway, everyone here knows I'm all about fun, and smiles, and seeing the kids benefit, But I'd go the distance to make sure those Drawers don't come to me, and give @Chumley clothing to wear the next Toilet Fishing expedition he decides to accomplish. :yes: Thanks Lisa for allowing us Guys Hash this out, and as always Getting things done for our babies, and keeping fun in it as well.

FABULOUS.... Jeannie/Lisa, can we add this into the auction post??

and, get this started

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.