What do you say men....

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
If you win you get them sent to you...you add your "signature" to them and get a photo of you with them (I believe the ladies have added that their photo has to be taken in public!). You will officially be the holder of the "Manly Panties" till the next auction...when someone else will bid to have the honor of the panties :)

I think the ladies also include a small gift or trinket for the next person who wins them.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Very excited, [MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION] is designing a special award for this too!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Very excited, @mavsfan4life is designing a special award for this too!

If I could bid on them, and a winning bid would send them to either Phil or Jim, this would be the Auction from hell !! I rarely bid on anything for myself, thinking [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] feel like they would mortgage the house to be able to send them to me, Just an Idea !!

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
This is going to be fun. We just need to make sure MrButtersMom doesn't win them, if you know what I mean. The stains would be worse than what [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] want to put in it!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.