Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What do you say men....

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Lmao... at all these great ideas, as @Chumley said, and we rarely agree on anything, I had to agree with him, I could only win them once in a certain time frame. This way we keep new participants fresh, and share the love more than one way. If I bid for the Drawers for myself, I'd bid a Dollah, just to show participation, However if theres a chance I could get Chumley wearing those Drawers in Public, I'd have to increase my bid to at least $25.00 to start, and in knowing the money all goes to the Bully's is an added advantage. Now I also feel, When Chumley receives the Drawers, and doesn't have nerve to take a picture in Public, He can Pass on taking the picture, and surrender an additional $50 pass fee! or take the dang picture in public. The Bully's are a win/win for the fee, Everyone can participate in good fun, knowing the Bully's clearly win, However we keep it fun, prosperous to our kids, and we all eagerly participate, with the coward clause of the additional no photo fee $50.00. Just an Idea, thinking these guys would pay big money for me to take a photo of these underwear in Public. Knowing the bully's would be hiding their eyes, but would definitely take advantage of the benefits. I'm all in for doing it this way, and being it's all in fun, and all benefits for the Bully's I would be sadly disappointed if any other of my colleagues couldn't have fun and see the Bully's Benefitting. Now this is an evil twist, Win the Auction, and announce who to send them too, Thinking again, Winning the Auction and @Marine91 receiving the drawers would surely complete his Title name change!! Anyway, everyone here knows I'm all about fun, and smiles, and seeing the kids benefit, But I'd go the distance to make sure those Drawers don't come to me, and give @Chumley clothing to wear the next Toilet Fishing expedition he decides to accomplish. Thanks Lisa for allowing us Guys Hash this out, and as always Getting things done for our babies, and keeping fun in it as well.
    Casper does raise a good point on paying a 50 pass fee..I'm definitely not opposed to sending a pic while wearing in public but the coward clause may come Into play as it would be hard to explain to the wife why I'm wearing the drawers in public in NY in 10 degree weather..I don't know if "it's all about the bullies, honey" will go over so well.
    It may be enough ammo for my kids to start looking at nursing homes.
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-04-2013 at 11:21 PM.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    Lmao... at all these great ideas, as @Chumley said, and we rarely agree on anything, I had to agree with him, I could only win them once in a certain time frame. This way we keep new participants fresh, and share the love more than one way. If I bid for the Drawers for myself, I'd bid a Dollah, just to show participation, However if theres a chance I could get Chumley wearing those Drawers in Public, I'd have to increase my bid to at least $25.00 to start, and in knowing the money all goes to the Bully's is an added advantage. Now I also feel, When Chumley receives the Drawers, and doesn't have nerve to take a picture in Public, He can Pass on taking the picture, and surrender an additional $50 pass fee! or take the dang picture in public. The Bully's are a win/win for the fee, Everyone can participate in good fun, knowing the Bully's clearly win, However we keep it fun, prosperous to our kids, and we all eagerly participate, with the coward clause of the additional no photo fee $50.00. Just an Idea, thinking these guys would pay big money for me to take a photo of these underwear in Public. Knowing the bully's would be hiding their eyes, but would definitely take advantage of the benefits. I'm all in for doing it this way, and being it's all in fun, and all benefits for the Bully's I would be sadly disappointed if any other of my colleagues couldn't have fun and see the Bully's Benefitting. Now this is an evil twist, Win the Auction, and announce who to send them too, Thinking again, Winning the Auction and @Marine91 receiving the drawers would surely complete his Title name change!! Anyway, everyone here knows I'm all about fun, and smiles, and seeing the kids benefit, But I'd go the distance to make sure those Drawers don't come to me, and give @Chumley clothing to wear the next Toilet Fishing expedition he decides to accomplish. Thanks Lisa for allowing us Guys Hash this out, and as always Getting things done for our babies, and keeping fun in it as well.
    Casper does raise a good point on paying a 50 pass fee..I'm definitely not opposed to sending a pic while wearing in public but the coward clause may come Into play as it would be hard to explain to the wife why I'm wearing the drawers in public in NY in 10 degree weather..I don't know if "it's all about the bullies, honey" will go over so well.

LMAO.... You do not WEAR them, per say, it is a purse 'wearing' is having it on the shoulder
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    LMAO.... You do not WEAR them, per say, it is a purse 'wearing' is having it on the shoulder
    Oh that's different then..I guess.

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=Chumley;427126]
    Lmao... at all these great ideas, as @Chumley said, and we rarely agree on anything, I had to agree with him, I could only win them once in a certain time frame. This way we keep new participants fresh, and share the love more than one way. If I bid for the Drawers for myself, I'd bid a Dollah, just to show participation, However if theres a chance I could get Chumley wearing those Drawers in Public, I'd have to increase my bid to at least $25.00 to start, and in knowing the money all goes to the Bully's is an added advantage. Now I also feel, When Chumley receives the Drawers, and doesn't have nerve to take a picture in Public, He can Pass on taking the picture, and surrender an additional $50 pass fee! or take the dang picture in public. The Bully's are a win/win for the fee, Everyone can participate in good fun, knowing the Bully's clearly win, However we keep it fun, prosperous to our kids, and we all eagerly participate, with the coward clause of the additional no photo fee $50.00. Just an Idea, thinking these guys would pay big money for me to take a photo of these underwear in Public. Knowing the bully's would be hiding their eyes, but would definitely take advantage of the benefits. I'm all in for doing it this way, and being it's all in fun, and all benefits for the Bully's I would be sadly disappointed if any other of my colleagues couldn't have fun and see the Bully's Benefitting. Now this is an evil twist, Win the Auction, and announce who to send them too, Thinking again, Winning the Auction and @Marine91 receiving the drawers would surely complete his Title name change!! Anyway, everyone here knows I'm all about fun, and smiles, and seeing the kids benefit, But I'd go the distance to make sure those Drawers don't come to me, and give @Chumley clothing to wear the next Toilet Fishing expedition he decides to accomplish. Thanks Lisa for allowing us Guys Hash this out, and as always Getting things done for our babies, and keeping fun in it as well.[/QUOT

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Fall down on the floor funny!!! geeeeeeeeeeez man!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Cyndi
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mayhem
    Likes (Received)

You guess??? Care to expand on that Jim??

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mavsfan4life View Post
    You guess??? Care to expand on that Jim??
    Pretty much every day when the mail comes there's a package with some type of bulldog item that I've bought or won on an auction..I'm constantly saying it's all about the bullies when I get a key chain for 50 bucks or a wine glass for a hundred..I'm a bulldog auction junkie...I think I'd be at a loss for words when underwear or a handbag arrives that I' have to wear in public,,it's kind of taking it to another level. But hey..it's all about the bullies I GUESS!

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Pretty much every day when the mail comes there's a package with some type of bulldog item that I've bought or won on an auction..I'm constantly saying it's all about the bullies when I get a key chain for 50 bucks or a wine glass for a hundred..I'm a bulldog auction junkie...I think I'd be at a loss for words when underwear or a handbag arrives that I' have to wear in public,,it's kind of taking it to another level. But hey..it's all about the bullies I GUESS!
    I think you better outbid me because I think you may be my first choice

The auction has been edited to reflect the new rules!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bronson
    Likes (Received)

I'm a little slow, I'll be willing. Just give me details.
    Bronson & BulldogMD

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogmd View Post
    These are in the live auction going on now. Here's the thread http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...nty-Purse-quot

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogmd View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Remove Ads