Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you say men....

I do see the benefits in that..... and after all!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Cyndi
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mayhem
    Likes (Received)

Come on guys.... @Chumley @GunnyHighway @pdolphin27 @Casper @Marine91.....wouldn't you have more fun with it, if you won the auction and could send it to one of the other guys and force them to take a pic sporting the Manly Panties purse in public??

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

I rarely agree with casper but he does have a point...it would give more incentive to bid. The only hitch i see is what if Pdolphin wins them and sends them to Casper...then I win them the next auction and send them to casper..then gunnyhighway wins them the next auction and sends them to casper...theyd always be in his possession and really how many pics of casper wearing these do we need?

Real Name
    Cyndi
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mayhem
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    I rarely agree with casper but he does have a point...it would give more incentive to bid. The only hitch i see is what if Pdolphin wins them and sends them to Casper...then I win them the next auction and send them to casper..then gunnyhighway wins them the next auction and sends them to casper...theyd always be in his possession and really how many pics of casper wearing these do we need?
    I am sure you could figure out a way to share the love with someone other than Casper

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Good point, Dave could end up for holding them for a couple of years.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I love it... this is getting better and better
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jeff
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gunny Highway
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I am down for whatever. I am in it at this point.

The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I would just rename them Casper's or Chumley's Panties and just mail them around the globe.
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Well, I don't know about you, but I think us gals can bid too and would be willing to pay a fair price to get a picture of any of you wearing this purse!!!

Right ladies????

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Cyndi
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mayhem
    Likes (Received)

You better believe it

Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)

Lmao... at all these great ideas, as @Chumley said, and we rarely agree on anything, I had to agree with him, I could only win them once in a certain time frame. This way we keep new participants fresh, and share the love more than one way. If I bid for the Drawers for myself, I'd bid a Dollah, just to show participation, However if theres a chance I could get Chumley wearing those Drawers in Public, I'd have to increase my bid to at least $25.00 to start, and in knowing the money all goes to the Bully's is an added advantage. Now I also feel, When Chumley receives the Drawers, and doesn't have nerve to take a picture in Public, He can Pass on taking the picture, and surrender an additional $50 pass fee! or take the dang picture in public. The Bully's are a win/win for the fee, Everyone can participate in good fun, knowing the Bully's clearly win, However we keep it fun, prosperous to our kids, and we all eagerly participate, with the coward clause of the additional no photo fee $50.00. Just an Idea, thinking these guys would pay big money for me to take a photo of these underwear in Public. Knowing the bully's would be hiding their eyes, but would definitely take advantage of the benefits. I'm all in for doing it this way, and being it's all in fun, and all benefits for the Bully's I would be sadly disappointed if any other of my colleagues couldn't have fun and see the Bully's Benefitting. Now this is an evil twist, Win the Auction, and announce who to send them too, Thinking again, Winning the Auction and @Marine91 receiving the drawers would surely complete his Title name change!! Anyway, everyone here knows I'm all about fun, and smiles, and seeing the kids benefit, But I'd go the distance to make sure those Drawers don't come to me, and give @Chumley clothing to wear the next Toilet Fishing expedition he decides to accomplish. Thanks Lisa for allowing us Guys Hash this out, and as always Getting things done for our babies, and keeping fun in it as well.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Lmao... at all these great ideas, as @Chumley said, and we rarely agree on anything, I had to agree with him, I could only win them once in a certain time frame. This way we keep new participants fresh, and share the love more than one way. If I bid for the Drawers for myself, I'd bid a Dollah, just to show participation, However if theres a chance I could get Chumley wearing those Drawers in Public, I'd have to increase my bid to at least $25.00 to start, and in knowing the money all goes to the Bully's is an added advantage. Now I also feel, When Chumley receives the Drawers, and doesn't have nerve to take a picture in Public, He can Pass on taking the picture, and surrender an additional $50 pass fee! or take the dang picture in public. The Bully's are a win/win for the fee, Everyone can participate in good fun, knowing the Bully's clearly win, However we keep it fun, prosperous to our kids, and we all eagerly participate, with the coward clause of the additional no photo fee $50.00. Just an Idea, thinking these guys would pay big money for me to take a photo of these underwear in Public. Knowing the bully's would be hiding their eyes, but would definitely take advantage of the benefits. I'm all in for doing it this way, and being it's all in fun, and all benefits for the Bully's I would be sadly disappointed if any other of my colleagues couldn't have fun and see the Bully's Benefitting. Now this is an evil twist, Win the Auction, and announce who to send them too, Thinking again, Winning the Auction and @Marine91 receiving the drawers would surely complete his Title name change!! Anyway, everyone here knows I'm all about fun, and smiles, and seeing the kids benefit, But I'd go the distance to make sure those Drawers don't come to me, and give @Chumley clothing to wear the next Toilet Fishing expedition he decides to accomplish. Thanks Lisa for allowing us Guys Hash this out, and as always Getting things done for our babies, and keeping fun in it as well.

FABULOUS.... Jeannie/Lisa, can we add this into the auction post??

and, get this started
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Remove Ads