Say Hello to the Newly Updated Granny Panties Purse for EB Rescue!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What in the world are the Granny Panties you ask?

Well, it started back in early 2012, when [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] mentioned in a thread about a purse that someone made her out of a huge pair of "Granny Panties". She donated them to our EBN Rescue Auctions, and the idea was born to have some fun with them instead of just auctioning them off like a normal item.

The winner of the auction has to "decorate" the panties and take a photo sporting the purse. For doing so, they get the "Pass the Granny Panties" award. They also have to send the panties along with a special gift to the next Granny Panties winner.

Sadly they got lost for over half a year and made their way to Czechoslovakia! Luckily, with persistence and great detective work from the EBN staff we got the panties back!!!

We finally added our decoration to the Panties today to continue this wonderful and fun way to support English Bulldog Rescue. I hope to see you bid on them and add your personal touch to the most fabulous purse on the planet!

Once the purse is complete (probably at the end of 2014) it will be auctioned off to help support the bullies out there so please join in the fun!

Okay, here I am with the Granny Panties! Enjoy!

IMG_3187_zps41daa0d8.jpg

IMG_3188_zpse9be92b3.jpg

IMG_3185_zps5bddc782.jpg

What you didn't seriously think I was going to take a full picture wearing my pajamas and green fluffy socks did you? :whistle: :p

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Shut the front DOOR, holy smokes, they do exist, and they look GRAND :party::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jawdrop::muah2:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
LOL, I think you're the one that took a picture. Are we adding the other pictures and a story story of where they've traveled?
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL, I think you're the one that took a picture. Are we adding the other pictures and a story story of where they've traveled?
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] also posted a picture I remember at the post office!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
These Granny Panties ought to have her own passport...that's how many places "she" has traveled to! :excited:

So HAPPY they're back!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They are looking awesome!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
LMAO!!! Those are hysterical... I would LOVE to hear the story of where they have been... :w00t:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The full travels will be posted in the upcoming auction :up:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I heard there's an old man in New Orleans working in a coffee factory who's been wearing them daily for the past few years..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online