Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am sooooo thrilled to tell you all that we just received some wonderful donations! We have already reached our goal so I raised it, and I am going to start collecting even more addresses for more foster families!

This is absolutely marvelous I am so proud of this community! I'm crying tears of joy! :clap2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

What an outstanding community we have here!

THANK YOU all... this is going to be a great Christmas for many Bulldogs in resuce!

kanderson

Jul 22, 2013
Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stouffer
Love this!
Also, I wanted to say that I work for a manufacturing company who's sister company sells pet products, so I am able to get anything in their line at cost. I would be more than willing to pass the savings along for benefits such as this now or in the future if anyone is interested! I know they have collars/harnesses/leads, food dishes & feeders, beds, tie-outs, grooming & training products, and toys. Here is a list of all the toys they carry, incase anyone is interested :) http://bosspet.com/toys.asp

Anyway, if I can help by doing this, please let me know!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love this!
Also, I wanted to say that I work for a manufacturing company who's sister company sells pet products, so I am able to get anything in their line at cost. I would be more than willing to pass the savings along for benefits such as this now or in the future if anyone is interested! I know they have collars/harnesses/leads, food dishes & feeders, beds, tie-outs, grooming & training products, and toys. Here is a list of all the toys they carry, incase anyone is interested :) http://bosspet.com/toys.asp

WOW... That is fantastic!! [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]. [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]. [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's cool. :2thumbs:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Love this!

That is great to hear! Send me a pm with any more details please. I certainly see some bully proof stuff in there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Lisa, I have a good friend who is not an EBN member but she wants to donate; however she just emailed me and said she's tried several times to donate on the site without success. Do you know what she might be doing wrong? I shared the link on FB and i think she tried that too. Otherwise, she said she'd just give me a check :D

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lisa, I have a good friend who is not an EBN member but she wants to donate; however she just emailed me and said she's tried several times to donate on the site without success. Do you know what she might be doing wrong? I shared the link on FB and i think she tried that too. Otherwise, she said she'd just give me a check :D

That is so strange, we have had several non members donate.... although we have also had members donate that did not go through. I think (I could be wrong) but many do not do the final confirmation with paypal and actually 'submit' it. If it doesn't work that is wonderful for her to send you a check too :up:

Tell her thank you from all of us!

Members online

No members online now.