Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Just wanted to give a huge :yell: shout out to the awesome members of EBN!!!!!! :clap2:

After all the auctions were collected and shipped, together we raised $1,870 for English Bulldog Rescue Network Houston, adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue, and Illinois English Bulldog Rescue!

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Each rescue has been very thankful to us I wanted you to know in case you missed their postings on facebook and such.

Lucy Lu just had her next surgery last Friday, it has been hard on her but here is the update from Greg:

"Lucy’s surgery went well on Friday. The left leg was as back as the right. The poor girl is struggling with this one on the recovery side. She was definitely in pain when she came home Saturday and we have increased her pain med. She was hard to keep inactive the first time and she is restricting activity herself this time around. I will probably try pushing things a little more later Thursday and Friday. We may need to get some physical therapy going soon once we confirm the healing has taken hold.

Thank you again for your support."

I have tears in my eyes knowing what wonderful things EBN does and to be able to help these rescues. They work so hard to rehabilitate and find great homes for these wonderful bullies, I wish we could only do more!!!

Our next auction is going to be big, so many wonderful things have already been donated, so please MARK YOUR CALENDARS, first week of November, you won't want to miss it!

Love you ALL!!! EBN ROCKS!!! :musicband:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Wow! Thats amazing! The members on EBN are so thoughtful!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
BRAVO!!!! Every Member of EBN should pat themselves on their back!!! WONDERFULL!!!!!!!! :judges::muah2:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This is great news ... makes everything seem even MORE worthwhile!!!!!! :bravo:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
This is amazing news! This EBN family is just incredible. Can't wait till November

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:angelheart::up:Whoo Hoo, congratulations everyone on EBN. You guys ROCK. The auctions are so much fun, and they help so many precious babies, who without these funds wouldn't get the medical treatment or surgeries they need. Big pat on the back for everyone. Can't wait for the next auction.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fantastic work people... just fantastic!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Great news... it was a lot of fun, gearing up for November!!! :D

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Wow that is quite a nice figure to raise ! Well done guys -not only this is a great forum to be in but also you all do something to help bullies in need x

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great job everyone.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
And this is just ONE of the reasons I love EBN & the great, big hearted members.

Big Hugs to all of you and thanks EBN Staff for all your hard work...GOD bless!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Great job EBN staff in organizing and running the auction! Can't wait until the next one! They're so much fun and to raise so much for the bullies in need is absolutely amazing!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.