Smiley Challenge: How well do you know our smileys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:stopabuse:

Are you a member of the Smiley Abuse club?​

I added 20 new smilies today! So I have a challenge for you! Whoever can guess which are the 20 new smilies I added will win a Free lifetime 4 Paw Membership! :2thumbs:

Those who already have the lifetime membership will be able to gift their membership to another member, those who are already 4 Paw Members will become a lifetime member and their annual subscription will be cancelled. :donate:

Here is the rules:

You can guess as many times as you want, but you cannot guess twice in a row. Therefore, another member must post a guess before you can guess again. :p

I will let you know how many you have right and how many you have wrong. Be patient with me though, I will try to keep up on the posts as much as I can! :crazy:

The first member to guess them right, wins!

Oh.... to make the challenge a bit harder.... I have done some major organizing of the smilies.... so you may find ones you think are new but they have, in fact, been there the whole time hidden in the categories. :whistle:

Let the games begin! :nhl:

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Wow.. are you sure there's only 20 new ones??

:evilplan: :evilha: :biglaugh: :sos: :comments: :smilet: :tissue: :censored: :nonono: :inlove: :kisskiss: :guycelebrate: :dance4: :goodpost: :hiii: :grouphug: :madchair: :guns: :close: :potty:

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
My iPad is not letting me pull them up well so I hope I'm typing them in correctly. I see more thn 20 that I've not seen before but that could just be me missing them .
:drool: :sneaky2: :comments: :tissue: :kisskiss: :guycelebrate: :nice2meetu:

:grouphug: :ice cream: :girlfight: :yikes: :potty: :barman: :yuk: :chucks::crazy_pilot: :pot: :close: :ninja: :morning: :rulez:

Last edited:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:potty::ROFL2::cake::cake2::j/k::rulez::barman::newyear7::ROFL2::loco:

Sorry for the two posts, I've have tried since midnight last night and again 4 or 5 times this morning to,post this, but the emoticons would not load for me. Don't know why??

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:sneaky2: :ohmy: :unsure::smilet::evilplan::fie::whatsthat?::moping::tissue::blowkiss::kisskiss::dance4::salute::thumb3::nice2meetu::angelhug::madchair::bat::guns:

You have 6 correct! Hint: :evilplan: was added a couple of weeks back, so yes it's new but not added in the 20. :smilet: was added a couple of years back but somehow has been missing for a while, so I fixed it. Hope you try again!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow.. are you sure there's only 20 new ones??

:evilplan: :evilha: :biglaugh: :sos: :comments: :smilet: :tissue: :censored: :nonono: :inlove: :kisskiss: :guycelebrate: :dance4: :goodpost: :hiii: :grouphug: :madchair: :guns: :close: :potty:

You have 5 correct! Hint: :evilplan: was added a couple weeks ago, so it is technically new but not new as of yesterday! Makes a big difference with them being more organized there is so many that were bunched into the other catagories! Hope you try again!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My iPad is not letting me pull them up well so I hope I'm typing them in correctly. I see more thn 20 that I've not seen before but that could just be me missing them . :blush2: :drool: :weird: :sneaky2: :ohmy: :mellow: :smilet: :comments: :evil plan: :tissue: :stinkeye: :kisskiss: :eek: :guycelebrate: :salute: :nice2meetu:

:grouphug: :ice cream: :secret: :girlfight: :seniorkiss: :yikes: :locked: :potty: :barman: :stir fry: :yuk: :chucks::crazy_pilot: :pot: :close: :ninja: :morning: :rulez:

LOL next time only guess 20 but I'll let it slide for your first guess!

You have 11 correct, Hint: :evilplan: and :smilet: are not new, see above posts :D

Hope you try again!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:smilet::help1::evilha::evilplan::tissue::musicband::buddies2::spank::up::bitchslap:

I had to do this in two posts, please see next post

:potty::ROFL2::cake::cake2::j/k::rulez::barman::newyear7::ROFL2::loco:

Sorry for the two posts, I've have tried since midnight last night and again 4 or 5 times this morning to,post this, but the emoticons would not load for me. Don't know why??

You have 4 correct, :smilet: and :evilplan: are not new, see above posts :D Hope you try again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online