This contest is for the most Awesome Forum Avatar!
What is an Avatar you ask? Your Avatar is the image that shows under your username when you post on the forum. To add or change your avatar, just click "My Account" on the navbar or "Settings" next to your log in, then "Edit Avatar"
To enter, upload your avatar photo in the reply box. Make sure your actual Avatar and photo match or your entry will be voided. You must keep the same Avatar for the entire month of August 2013 until the winner is announced on September 1st!
- Only one photo per user please! If you submit more than one photo we will choose one from your entries.
- After August 22, 2013 we will no longer accept entries.
- All photos will be posted within the 4 Paw Members board, and the 4 Paw Members will vote for their favorite photos until the last day of that month.
- Winner will be announced on September 1, 2013.
- Once you enter your photo in this contest you are giving English Bulldog News permission to publish it on their website and newsletter correspondence, and possible future items such as calendars and greeting cards.
- Your photo must belong to you. Copyright laws forbid you from entering a photograph that was not taken (or taken with your camera to clarify) and the photo must belong by you.
- You must be a registered member of English Bulldog News and submit your photo by replying to this topic.
Winner of this contest will receive the following prizes:
- Free lifetime 4 paw membership!! If you already have an existing subscription to the 4 paw membership, your subscription will be cancelled and you will be issued the lifetime membership. If you are already a lifetime member of the 4 paws, you may donate your free lifetime membership to another member.
- Photo will be featured on our Home Page for one month
- Photo will appear in our Contest Archives
- Photo will appear in our monthly newsletter
How to enter your photo in the contest:
- You will need to reply to this topic to enter. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the "Quick Reply" box. There is an image in the editor to uplaod your photo.
- You can copy the image code from your user photo album here at English Bulldog News. Look for the bbcode that starts with [IMG]
- You can add a photo from photobucket or any photo website by copying the [IMG] (bbcode)
- Please note, Facebook URLS do NOT work, you must be "friends" on facebook so this is why they will not process
PHOTO UPLOADING TUTORIALS:
If you are interested in becoming a 4 Paw Member to get additional perks to being a member of English Bulldog News, CLICK HERE
Good luck to all the participants!