Not open for further replies.

CanadianCutie

Aug 6, 2013
Vancouver, B.C.
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Cash
Cash always wants what he can't have..including the cat bed..which is a little too small for him! Notice the brand new memory foam bed that we bought him..as he sleeps in the cat bed..
20130212_212855.jpg

Attachments

• 20130217_212907.jpg
    20130217_212907.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 83

Cuddles116

Jan 15, 2013
Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock & Brink
Brock looking all super innocent and sweet on his momma's lap instead of the teething little piranha he was when this was taken lol

IMG_4684.jpg

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
This picture explains it all!!!!!! Jagger and Cate have a bond that no one can explain. When Cate is sick Jagger does not leave her side and sleeps in her bed. One night she started running a very high fever and he paced for HOURS beside her bed until we finally got the fever down, then he gently laid in bed beside her. She uses him a a body pillow most of the time. Jagger is our first bulldog baby and since the day I brought him home he has been attached to Cate and she loves him very much. She cries when he can't go somewhere with us. He has a booster seat right beside her's in the car so they can sit together. When Cate is playing Jagger is within arms reach. When she is in the pool he sits on the pool steps and watches her. When she is watching a movie she sits with her throughout the entire movie and even helps out with the popcorn. Every week Cate has dance class for two hours. Jagger is allowed in the studio and he waits for her by the door for the whole two hours.

If something is wrong with Jagger, Cate FREAKS. Right now he has a raw spot on his neck from scratching (allergies). Cate doesn't like for anyone to pet Jagger "he has an ouchy, be careful!!!" 10pm at night she gets out of bed and wakes me up to tell me "Jagger needs to go to the doctor his ouchy isn't gone". Cate cannot come to the vet if Jagger gets shots. She has a bigger fit then what he does. She will cry and hug him when he gets a shot cause "it hurts him feelers"

Now you tell me and try to convince this little girl that he isn't family!!!

jagger5.jpg

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Cate and Jagger might be the cutest thing ive ever heard! And they both are beautiful!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
"Big" sis showing "lil" sis the ropes.

Attachments

• DSC_0006 2.jpg
    DSC_0006 2.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 70

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names