Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
no-avatar.png

This contest is for the most Awesome Forum Avatar!

What is an Avatar you ask? Your Avatar is the image that shows under your username when you post on the forum. To add or change your avatar, just click "My Account" on the navbar or "Settings" next to your log in, then "Edit Avatar"

To enter, upload your avatar photo in the reply box. Make sure your actual Avatar and photo match or your entry will be voided. You must keep the same Avatar for the entire month of August 2013 until the winner is announced on September 1st!

Rules:
  • Only one photo per user please! If you submit more than one photo we will choose one from your entries.
  • After August 22, 2013 we will no longer accept entries.
  • All photos will be posted within the 4 Paw Members board, and the 4 Paw Members will vote for their favorite photos until the last day of that month.
  • Winner will be announced on September 1, 2013.
  • Once you enter your photo in this contest you are giving English Bulldog News permission to publish it on their website and newsletter correspondence, and possible future items such as calendars and greeting cards.
  • Your photo must belong to you. Copyright laws forbid you from entering a photograph that was not taken (or taken with your camera to clarify) and the photo must belong by you.
  • You must be a registered member of English Bulldog News and submit your photo by replying to this topic.
Winner of this contest will receive the following prizes:
  • Free lifetime 4 paw membership!! If you already have an existing subscription to the 4 paw membership, your subscription will be cancelled and you will be issued the lifetime membership. If you are already a lifetime member of the 4 paws, you may donate your free lifetime membership to another member.
  • Photo will be featured on our Home Page for one month
  • Photo will appear in our Contest Archives
  • Photo will appear in our monthly newsletter

How to enter your photo in the contest:
  • You will need to reply to this topic to enter. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the "Quick Reply" box. There is an image in the editor to uplaod your photo.
  • You can copy the image code from your user photo album here at English Bulldog News. Look for the bbcode that starts with
    [*]You can add a photo from [URL="http://www.photobucket.com/"]photobucket[/URL] or any photo website by copying the [IMG] (bbcode)
    [*]Please note, Facebook URLS do [COLOR=red]NOT[/COLOR] work, you must be "friends" on facebook so this is why they will not process

[/LIST]
    [COLOR=#3333cc]PHOTO UPLOADING [/COLOR]TUTORIALS[COLOR=#3333cc]:[/COLOR]
    [LIST]
    [*]To upload your photo using Photobucket,[URL="http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/showthread.php?555-Tutorial-Using-images-from-photobucket-in-threads"]CLICK HERE for tutorial.[/URL]
    [*]To upload your photo using our photo uploader here at English Bulldog News, [URL="http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/showthread.php?22550-Tutorial-How-to-Add-Photos-to-a-New-Topic-or-Existing-Topic"]CLICK HERE for tutorial.[/URL]
    [/LIST]

[CENTER][COLOR=#3333cc]If you are interested in becoming a [/COLOR][URL="http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/payments.php"]4 Paw[/URL][COLOR=#3333cc] Member to get additional perks to being a member of English Bulldog News, [/COLOR][URL="http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/payments.php"]CLICK HERE[/URL]

[B][SIZE=4]Good luck to all the participants![/SIZE][/B]

[/center]

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
bubblebee 274.jpg This may not be what you are looking for but I love this photo of Indianah my 6 year old Granddaughter and Ftse there is a story behind it. When I bought the bee outfit for Ftse Indianah came over in her Bee ballet costume to look the same as him and they were playing and then Ftse got a bit too excited and knocked her over and jumped on her kissing her and Indianah got up and sat on the ground and would not look at Ftse and then she stood up as this photo shows and was telling Ftse off that he was a mean and nasty boy and she wont play with him anymore. and it looks like Ftse does not care what she is saying.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Don't know if it is awesome or not, but This is one of my most fav pics of Brie. It was actually the first pic I took of her so I'm very proud of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
IMG_1074.jpg

Even Molly's tongue has wrinkles :ROFL:

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
Bailey's one white (pink) foot.

Attachments

• BaileyPaw.jpg
    BaileyPaw.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 173

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon roaring to make sure all of the neighborhood wildlife is aware that they are in the presence of the king of the neighborhood.
IMG_3641.jpg

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am loving this contest already!!! :up:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx Lisa for getting this contest started.... THIS is going to be an absolutely GREAT contest!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!! ;)

Attachments

• 2girls1ball1.jpg
    2girls1ball1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
avatar3354_6.gif.jpgI have a canvas from this photo too:)

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Mayhem at 4-1/2 months old doing his impression of a Mountain Lion......

Mayhem-(rocks)-Chevron-Prof.jpg

Attachments

• Mayhem-(rocks)-7-26-13-prof.jpg
    Mayhem-(rocks)-7-26-13-prof.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 153
  • Mayhem (rocks) 7-26-13.jpg
    Mayhem (rocks) 7-26-13.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions