TEASER!!! Next EBN Auction is in August!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Our next EBN Auction to bid for the bullies is coming in August from August 4th-11th! So mark your calendars!

We wanted to provide you with a little 'teaser' of some of the bullies who we are going to be raising funds for.... you will learn their stories of intake and diagnosis at the auction. Subscribe to this thread to meet the bullies over the next few weeks that we will be helping :up:

First let me introduce.... little Lucy Lu!

lucylu.jpg

Lucy Lu was passed from the mill to a puppy broker who listed her for sale on Craigslist. Her guardian angel Morgan, a vet tech student, responded to the Craigs List post and could not bear to see her in the broker’s home with ten other dogs in need of care. She purchased Lucy Lu to free her but realized she would not be able to provide for Lucy’s reconstructive needs after consulting with her clinic. She contacted adoptaBull for help and we brought this precious little girl into our program.

HER TREATMENT & PROGNOSIS
Lucy Lu has a medical marathon in front of her but, if she completes the race with our care and financial support, she will be able to achieve a long and wonderful life as a normal and happy bulldog. Untreated, her rear legs will develop premature arthritis and she will lose the use of her front leg due to the abnormal bone growth rate.

This adorable pup begins her race on July 1. Her first surgery will take care of her spay, cherry eye and the first of her two luxating patella surgeries. She will require a minimum of 6-8 weeks between each leg surgery so this will be an extended process.

http://youtu.be/gFZ2jn6U7Uc

Please help bid for Lucy and the bullies of adoptaBull!
You can donate directly to adoptaBull English Bulldog Rescue of Illinois by visiting their website:
http://adoptabull.org/donate.php

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Lucy Lu, poor baby girl, she looks so sweet.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Can't wait for the auction! Looking forward to helping out Lucy Lu and all the other Bullies in need!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Time to meet another bully!

Here is Baby Bean, she is with Illinois English Bulldog Rescue.... sweet little face! I love her!

Baby Bean:

babybean_zps00e1d4a7.jpg

Meet Baby Bean. She came to IEBR at 6 months old. She is very tiny (20 lbs), is spina bifida and will always need diapers, blind in her left eye and is a pituitary dwarf. That means that both her parents had the recessive gene and she got the bad end of both deals! The same with her left eye, it just never formed. She doesn't know there is anything wrong with her and runs like the wind. We have spoken (thru our vet) to the U of I about her. She may or may not make it to 2 years, she may go totally bald. She goes thru a lot of diapers, a lot of wipes and a lot of shampoo. She may get a few lbs heavier but not many. She is a big hit at any event, gets along with other dogs and cats and loves her foster mama!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
They are both so beautiful and it is so sad they don't have forever homes, look forward to supporting them through the upcoming Auctions.

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
I met Baby Bean at the picnic a few months ago and have to say that she is one of the most wonderful and beautiful bullies in the world. None of her problems seem to actually phase her. Maybe it is because her foster mama is Katrina, in my opinion one of the best, if not the best bully mama's in the world. I look forward to supporting Bean (and IEBR as I have for years) in the upcoming auctions.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Aw, some great bullies to support for this upcoming charity event!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I met Baby Bean at the picnic a few months ago and have to say that she is one of the most wonderful and beautiful bullies in the world. None of her problems seem to actually phase her. Maybe it is because her foster mama is Katrina, in my opinion one of the best, if not the best bully mama's in the world. I look forward to supporting Bean (and IEBR as I have for years) in the upcoming auctions.

How wonderful to have met one of the bullies that EBN's helping. I just love auction time. What an incredible way to help the bullies. Just warms my heart seeing what results of love can do for them.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
stumpy.jpg

Meet Lenny aka "Stumpy" from English Bulldog Rescue Network Houston

Lenny Stump came from the shelter. He had many bite wounds and infections. He has demodex that EBRN Houston is currently treating him for. Once he heals from all of this (he still has little to no hair) he can be neutered and adopted.

Below you can see he is doing much better but has a long way to go yet. Thank you EBRN Houston for saving this boy!

stump2.jpg

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
They are all so sweet n so cute. I would think they would find homes very soon! :heart:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I remember not long ago when they went to pick up Stumpy. My heart just ached for him . All three are very worthy of a huge donation.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
It breaks your heart to read about these poor babies. I do hope they find forever homes for them soon.

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
sweet bullys - so glad to see them getting the help they need ! hope theres lots of bidding thats going to happen soon

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.