TEASER!!! Next EBN Auction is in August!

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Here are some pictures of Baby Bean and her foster brother (Oliver) and sisters (Blondie Sue and Cupcake) that her foster mama sent to me tonight. From the pictures you can actually see how small and special she is. Her foster mama says that she has grown a little since the last time I saw her and that she is currently beating the odds, which are greatly stacked against her. Anyone that would meet her in person would instant fall completely in love with her, like I did.

bean1.jpg

bean2.jpg

bean3.jpg

bean4.jpg

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you so much for sharing those pictures! She's so sweet! :luv:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Trella:

trella1_zpsfe0b26e6.jpg
trella4_zpse3be5482.jpg

This is Trella rescued by IEBR. She was a confiscate in southern Missouri...chained to a tree and almost starved to death. Animal Control took her and two other dogs and arrested the owners. Trella came in heartworm positive (of course), once we got her through that, she was not only spayed but had to have her tail amputated due to such a deep pocket, it had been infected for months and months. Once she healed from that, THEN she had to have entropian on both eyes. This girl is now healing from her last surgery and will be looking for her own family very soon

If you don't want to bid or participate on our Auction but still want to help,
You can donate directly to IEBR by visiting their website:
http://www.ilenglishbulldogrescue.org/[/CENTER]

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
All of them are beautiful, but Baby Bean is really pulling at my heartstrings. Baby Wellie had spina bifida as well... God Bless those fosters that are taking care of them :angelheart:

Members online

No members online now.