bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
photo(8).jpgBella's booty!! I dont know how to turn the picture straight! but this is how she sleeps under the bed! :smoochwink:

M

MaggieluvsBuster

[MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] Cutest Butt Ever!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I finally got one every time I got the camera to take a pic of Ftse butt he would sit down, he must be shy. bb 003.jpg with his two little kiss curls each side

cslafferty

Jan 17, 2011
Linden, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola (1/31/11) & Chief (9/18/00-12/30/10)
IMG_4920.jpg

Lola's little puppy butt the night we brought her home! Please ignore my husband's superhero pants!!

locoocho

Jul 12, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Odie, Ocho
odie tush.jpgCutest tush ever!!! Odie's butt. Odie was diagnosed with allergies when he was six months old. After his food trials where done, his dermatologist told me to pick a small company, that makes there food fresh and bags it right up. I chose Fromm and went with Four Star Pork and Applesauce. He always did very well on that food. We switched over to the grain free and rotated. But now we are staying on the Pork and Pea. Both my bullies love it. So does my English Mastiff. THANKS FROMM!!!!!!

RubenWinston

Jul 7, 2013
Stanwood, Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruben and Winston
20130707_160142.jpg20130707_154015.jpg

Pooped! This is Ruben and Winston...both sleeping like little babies after a long day of playing. Funny how they sprawl out. We were on Blue Buffalo but switched over to Fromm after reading all of the great comments on this site. They have much better "poops" now and hopefully will avoid any allergy issues.

Last edited:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
This was my Cash's (RIP) cute little Bully Booty:

Cashy Booty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online