Thank You from Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I want to send a HUGE thank you from myself and the rest of Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs for the amazing donation that EBN has made to Becca's care!!!

You are truly all the most remarkable people I have ever met to reach out and care for a bully that you have never met, but who you know needs your help.

Becca has now had her entropian surgery and came home with the cone of shame!!! :nope: Unfortunately, even a cone of shame is no match for Becca and she was rushed back in for emergency surgery because somehow she had managed to tear open the stitches on one of her eyes!!!!

I am happy to say that she is now recovering very well, and even made a surprise appearance at the Pet Expo in Columbus this weekend, where ROEB had a booth!!

So thank you once again from ROEB ...... but more importantly from Becca who sends you all lots of slobbery smoochy kisses and lots of butt wiggles!! :up:

becca 2.jpg

becca 1.jpg

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Oh no, anything but the dreaded "Cone of Shame". She is so freakin cute! Thanks to Ohio EBR for helping this precious girl. How in the world did she get to her stitches with that cone on? One determined girl, but then again, we are talking about bullys!
Thanks for the update and pictures. I too am amazed at the generosity from the peeps on this site. ^5

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Hubs (Chris) and I really fell in love with Becca. Were even thinking about driving out there and applying to adopt. Then reality hit... :cry:

Thank you so much for the update. It's so great to hear she's recovering well. :clap2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Big giant hugs and slobbery kisses right back at her.....

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Sweet Becca looks so adorable in her LariP original fleece. So happy surgery is done and hopefully the redo will be OK. She deserves so much to be happy. I am so in love with you Becca, you beautiful sweet Bully girl. Now don't be messing with your stitches. Be a good girl and feel better soon. Hugs.

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Relieved to hear that Becca is doing well despite her set back! Now it's to for snuggles on the couch and a full recovery.

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Update ... we may need to have the surgery done again ... this time with a DIFFERENT vet. The vet we used has been working with us for so long but this last surgery was a failure!! :cry:

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Such heartbreaking news. Poor Becca. I just want this to be over for her. She has suffered too much already. But I know you are taking the best care of her and have prayers for her happiness held in your heart. I wish you all the best.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Crap. It's bad enough to have to do it once -- but TWICE? Sheesh.

Grrrr @ that hack vet. Go back to school, you friggin Meat Carver!

OK. Got that out of my system. Whew.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online