Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
When I see things like this it makes me feel good to know that their are still people in this world that still feel love and have compassion for others.maybe this world still has a soul .

Exactly what I think & feel, these members restore my faith & sooth my despair so often.

Sherry [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] donated an XL Cooleroo to auction and Sharon @Tooleysmom bid big $$'s
then instructed Sherry to ship it to me & Cami (Sherry donated shipping costs). It was a
total surprise and Cami loves it, perfect to cool her off in our Texas heat.

My deepest gratitude to EBN for holding these auctions and helping these bullies, to you
who support them with your hard earned $$'s and caring hearts and especially, my thanks
to Sharon & Sherry, sending Cami a Cooleroo that I couldn't have afforded to give her.

I so love you all...and love bullies, what a wonderful breed-they have my heart! Love, Carol

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
When I see things like this it makes me feel good to know that their are still people in this world that still feel love and have compassion for others.maybe this world still has a soul .

I couldn't have said it better. :) Gumbo will be in my thoughts.

Great job everyone too!! :bravo:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Sharon has a huge heart. She also donated one of the hoodies she won in the auction to Blondi. This forum is just full of wonderful and caring people. Everyone should take a moment and congratulate themselves on helping EBN become what it is today. :bravo:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Excellent job EBN, I am so happy to be part of such a team of caring people. My prayers for Gumbo hope all goes well for him

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.