Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great news, all the items are shipped and I was able to make the donations for the auction today!

The totals were

$532.83 for beautiful Becca

$910.44 for sweet Blondie

$471.35 for darling Gumbo

We sent a little extra in for Gumbo so he had $500 too, and Blondie also received some outside donations from members.

The total sent off for this auction was $1950, ($500, $535 + $915) so I just wanted to say great job to everyone involved! This was a record-breaking fundraiser and we are so happy to be helping these three bullies! Thank you to all who bid on the auctions!

I am going to check in with these three next month and see if we can get an update on how they are doing, I know you would love it as much as I would. :heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Excellent work....

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I received word from EBRN Houston last night that Gumbo may need his eye removed, we will know more soon. No matter what let us pray he will do well through whatever surgery comes his way, and I hope he will eventually have a great family in his future!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
When I see things like this it makes me feel good to know that their are still people in this world that still feel love and have compassion for others.maybe this world still has a soul .

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Hey Jack, let me tell you, after the 1:30 am incident with the baby bunny I am ELATED to read this thread. KUDOS to everyone who was able to help! Awesome job. Very proud to be a member of this forum that does such great outreach!!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I received word from EBRN Houston last night that Gumbo may need his eye removed, we will know more soon. No matter what let us pray he will do well through whatever surgery comes his way, and I hope he will eventually have a great family in his future!
Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Hugs, prayers (lots of them) and positive thoughts to Gumbo for a safe procedure and speedy recovery. Thansk, Lisa -- please keep us posted.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
So proud to be part of such an awesome generous community.

Miss Tallulah Buster and I are keeping you in our thoughts Gumbo. We love you and wish you all the best.

We will keep checking in to see how Gumbo is doing. He has my heart big time.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.