Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
superhero-1.jpg

Do you have a "Bulldog Hero"? Someone you look up to for all the wonderful things they do for bulldogs? If you do, now is your chance to honor them! All you need to do is be a registered member of English Bulldog News and know the EBN User name of your Hero.

~EBN Hero Award~

So what is this award exactly? It's for outstanding service to English Bulldog community!

Now we would like you to really think about your fellow English Bulldog News members. Who deserves a pat on the back for all they do for the fellow bulldog? Not only do they love and spoil their own, but they also give to their bulldog loving community, by making you smile, laugh, cry, help others, always offer a friendly hello, and keep you coming back for more English Bulldog News. Perhaps they put in some extra efforts outside of EBN, volunteering, fostering, leading a bulldog group, and always trying to help bulldogs and their owners. We think they deserve a Slobbery Kiss from all of our bulldogs, don't you? I know how much ALL of us mean to each other. This is no easy task.

Who would that person be?

You may nominate up to TWO people for the EBN Hero award. You will send your nominations and why you nominate them to [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]. The reason you nominate them must be added, and each nomination must tell why in 100 words or less!

The more nominations someone receives, the better their chances are of winning this award.

The winner of this award will be chosen by a non-bias party in the pet industry who have no idea who you all are. All nominations will be reviewed by them and chosen by your nomination reasons. Therefore, it is important you give a good detail about why you wish them to be the EBN Bulldog Hero.

Rules:

Your nominations will be accepted until the 25th of April and the winner of these awards will be announced on May 1st, 2013.

The winner of this prestigious award will receive a virtual award for their user profile,, and a beautiful engraved award made by Laser Creations on black marble that we will have custom designed for the winners, for their home.

Administrators of English Bulldog News do not wish to be nominated because this event is for our members of the community.

We really want you all to know that if we could, we would give everyone an award! All of the bulldog community, anyone who has ever helped another bulldog owner or a bulldog get rescued, whether it was once or everyday, you ALL deserve an award! :bravo:

As a final note, this event is meant to be fun and not hurtful in anyway. If you do not wish to participate in this event, please send me a message. Your feedback is very important to us and we want to make sure we do everything possible when holding events to make them fun for everyone.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I nominated my two choices, so hard to do, because there are so many wonderful deserving people.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack