The concept is simple, try to guess how much kibble is in the jar. Jar size is 11" to the rim, 13" to the top and 42" round from the middle point. The staff will update each member's guesses at the bottom of this post as much as possible. But make sure you read all posts and guesses from all members to make sure you are abiding by this contest's rules.
Here are the rules of the game, make sure you read them!
No two people can guess the same number of kibble, and guessing only 1 more than another is not allowed.
Example, if a member guesses there is 25,000 pieces, you cannot guess 25,001 pieces. If you guess the same number or number plus one, we will automatically add 25 to your guess.
If it just so happens that your guess plus 25 also is another member's guess or one above we will keep adding 25 to the number until it comes out, so make your guess accordingly!!!!
This contest is sponsored by Fromm Family Foods!
Winner of this contest will receive 1 Fromm Prize Package:
This includes a small bag of Four Star dry dog food, grain-free treats and cans, a canvas bag and food bowl.
RULES and IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- To enter simply reply to this topic with your kibble guess.
- The member who comes closest, either over or under, doesn't matter, wins the prize
- Winner will be notified via personal messages and winning announcement
- Prize will be sent from Fromm Family Foods so your address will be shared with them
- All members of English Bulldog News may enter this contest
- Deadline to enter is March 25th, 2013
- EBN Staff Members are not allowed to enter this contest, sorry
UP TO POST #57:
4,300 Tripper Duval
8,150 blueberrys Mom
9,856 Shannon Cascioli
25,463 kim n the guys
27,191 Wilsons Mom
31,350 Devin Cascioli
41,357 Heather Keung
Last edited by JeannieCO; 03-26-2013 at 07:37 PM.
"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.
Whoever had to sit there and count them must have a very large pool of bully drool to mop up!!!