Wonderful job to EBN members! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Just wanted to let you know that the Bulldogs with Special Needs fundraiser broke EBN's record for the most raised in a single fundraiser so I wanted to say thank you! We raised $1,268 for the special needs bullies! That is absolutely FANTASTIC!
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] is gathering the names and getting the kids together again for the drawing and video, Friday or Saturday so please keep checking the home page for the winners this weekend!

Here's to you! Love you all!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW!!!! What wonderful community we have here..... this is absolutely awesome

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
AWESOME. Yeah for all the special Bullies, all bullies are special , but some are extra special , and not as fortunate as our spoiled babies. They deserve all the extra TLC. Great news, I hope it makes a difference

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
This is fantastic. Coming from someone who owns a special needs bulldog.....this just warms my heart. Although we are lucky that Vegas doesn't require the in depth care that some of these bullies do, it's a daily chore nonetheless.

Congratulations to a job well done!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Wow, so great to see so many helping a wonderful cause! Lets hope the rest of our fundraisers keep the momentum! :up:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Congratulations to all those Special Bulldogs out there! Also thank you to everyone who helped out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online