February 2013 Fundraiser: Bulldogs With Special Needs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

attachment.php

Bulldogs with Special Needs is a non-profit organization open to those wanting to share and learn more about the care and support needed to provide a loving home to bulldogs with special needs. Bulldogs with chronic on-going medical concerns, congenital malformations, such as; Spina Bifida, hemi-vertebrae, megaesophagus, blindness, deafness, and debilitating conditions relating to the aging process are all interests of the group. Financial aid may be provided for emergency surgeries, medical supplies, wheels and other durable goods, etc. We hope that Bulldogs with Special Needs, Inc. will serve as an example of “paying it forward” which is the core philosophy of the group. Experiences shared within the group will be shared in hopes to help pave the way for those who have recently adopted their first special needs bulldog.​

• For every $5 donation you make - you will get a chance to be in a drawing to receive any of these 10 fabulous gifts!
  • For your $5.00 donation, your name will be entered once. $10.00 your name will be entered twice. $15.00, three times. The more you donate, the better your chances to win any of these fabulous gifts!
  • If you donate $20 you will get one extra entry!

CLICK HERE to Make a Donation for one of the following FABULOUS Gifts!

Here is your possible prizes:

• [*]HRH Custom Fleece made to fit your bully to size by [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] (2 prizes available)

attachment.php

[*]The bulldog Sk8r hoodie by Lou's Doggie Boutique (2 prizes available)
    Sizes available: Bulldog Small, Bulldog Medium, Bulldog Large & Non-Bully XL. Wilson wears a Large (he's 59), Emma wear's a Medium (she's 45)

IMG_0396.jpg

[*]The Bulldog Hoodie by Lou's Doggie Boutique in BLACK (2 prizes available)
    (Bulldog Small, Medium and Large)

blackhoodie.jpg

[*]The Bulldog Hoodie by Lou's Doggie Boutique in GREY (2 prizes available)
    (Bulldog Small, Medium, Large and X-Large)

greyhoodie.jpg

[*]2013 English Bulldog News Calendar (2 prizes available)

2013 Calendar.jpg

Here is Lou's sizing chart for the winners!
Loussizingchart_zpse20e3b12.jpg

CLICK HERE to Make a Donation for one of the following FABULOUS Gifts!

Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

If you want another photo of the sk8r hoodies.....I can use Vegas and baby O.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Hmmm.... Can I pay thru PayPal? iPad doesn't support flash player to do the chip in button. :( [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hmmm.... Can I pay thru PayPal? iPad doesn't support flash player to do the chip in button. :( [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

If you cannot use the chip in, use our donate button but put what it's for and send me a pm :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I made sure to donate early so I don't forget this time...I am PRAYING we win the custom fleece because Linus is too darn big for the other ones! :D

Great cause!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sorry I fixed the missing images! :up:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have news! Anna Belle is a Special Needs that was recently saved by [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION].

The owners husband wanted her to put her to sleep. :cry:

We have a new home for her in Colorado (she is currently with Kendall in Abeline Texas). AnnaBelle will need Transport and Cherry Eye surgery and this group is going to help!! She is a little doll and I just love this group for saving her.

We are still trying to work out or get volunteers for the transport so if you are in the area of Denver CO to Abeline TX please contact me :)

IMG_1094.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have news! Anna Belle is a Special Needs that was recently saved by @lexterwayne.

The owners husband wanted her to put her to sleep. :cry:

We have a new home for her in Colorado (she is currently with Kendall in Abeline Texas). AnnaBelle will need Transport and Cherry Eye surgery and this group is going to help!! She is a little doll and I just love this group for saving her.

We are still trying to work out or get volunteers for the transport so if you are in the area of Denver CO to Abeline TX please contact me :)

View attachment 36601

AWESOME!!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
We got everything set up for this weekend!! We are going to amarillo fri for a early funeral service my husband needs to attend on sat. I am going to meet [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] in Springfield co on sat!! Turns out Jeannie and Annabelle's new mommy aren't that far apart!! It's so sweet of Jeannie and her hubby to volunteer their Saturday to meet me and get Annabelle :)... I have been talking to Annabelle's new mommy heather this past week and she is over the moons xcited! She has 2 bullies, pebbles and bam-bam. Bam is a spina bifida puppy as well.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
We got everything set up for this weekend!! We are going to amarillo fri for a early funeral service my husband needs to attend on sat. I am going to meet [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] in Springfield co on sat!! Turns out Jeannie and Annabelle's new mommy aren't that far apart!! It's so sweet of Jeannie and her hubby to volunteer their Saturday to meet me and get Annabelle :)... I have been talking to Annabelle's new mommy heather this past week and she is over the moons xcited! She has 2 bullies, pebbles and bam-bam. Bam is a spina bifida puppy as well.

I'm already getting my car bag ready. Can't wait to see Annabelle. Mike may not be coming though, his asst. mgr is getting sick now and he may have to work. Keri is cousin will be coming though. :up: Heather will be at my house either waiting or shortly here after I get back.

See you at 9:30 :2thumbs:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
We really need your support everyone. There's some wonderful hoodies up for grabs and the cause is so heartwarming. :angelheart:

Please please please....:pray: :pray:

We only need one of these but more if you have them, :idea:.
five-dollar-bill21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online