February 2013 Fundraiser: Bulldogs With Special Needs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I'm already getting my car bag ready. Can't wait to see Annabelle. Mike may not be coming though, his asst. mgr is getting sick now and he may have to work. Keri is cousin will be coming though. :up: Heather will be at my house either waiting or shortly here after I get back.

See you at 9:30 :2thumbs:

Great trying to make sure I have all 4 pups ready 2 girls and Jeff and I lol... I went ahead and took fri off so I have more time and if Jeff gets things in truck he will have it all backwards and not in its spot haha. Yay! Im still planing on bringing lex and Lou w me Saturday. They will love that better than beig stuck in a crate all day!!! Can't wait to finally meet u ;)... I've been talking w heather all day the last few days and she is excited and nervous all at the same time!!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Something good came of this upcoming storm. Since we get to go home early today I sent my breakfast and lunch money as a donation. The $10 is not much while looking at the big picture, but I hope it helps get a little closer to the goal amount. Money well spent if you ask me.

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
I just chipped in as well! We'll do anything to help out a bully :luv:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Blossom says she needs a Lari custom hoodie, because Dozer got a Lou's hoodie from the last auction, so she says it's her turn this time. Lol

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Donating to a GREAT cause and come on roll the dice....Lynn needs to win...lol

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Winters in NYC are cooooold.. brrr.. my baby Blueberry needs a hoodie!! :p

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
can peeps donate today ,before the drawing??

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The chip in is still open and ends today, so last chance everyone!

One more photo for your enjoyment, here is the little girl Lily I picked up (aka Puddin') with her new fur-sister Daisy in Ohio. Just a few weeks have passed and she is so lucky to have her new mom Carol. xx I love happy endings!

560022_544886112196368_2015903174_n.jpg

PBentz2

Jan 22, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Lulu, Bo, Izzie and Albie
Dear English Bulldog News Friends,
I want to extend a warm “thank you” from my heart to let you know of my appreciation of the funds donated to Bulldogs with Special Needs. It is my understanding that the raffle drawings have raised the most funds ever in a single fundraiser by your organization; clear evidence of the big hearts in your organization. So many of us want to help the special needs bullies, some through providing loving homes, others by providing fiscal donations. These babies require both. It definitely takes a village. Proceeds from your fundraiser will go to purchase medical care and equipment for a special needs bulldog that might have had to go without. Because of your hard work and generosity a special needs bulldog will be afforded wheels or undergo a much needed surgery. Again, from all the members and friends of Bulldogs with Special Needs “thank you” and God bless.

Sincere regards,
Pat Bentz
Bulldogs with Special Needs, President

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Thank you Pat for your kind words. This is a wonderful group of people who are so in love with the bulldog breed. It amazes me how, even when dealing with personal issues at home, we can come together and pull off this amazing new record for EBN. You are right...it does take a village. More often than not, it takes more. Until I joined EBN, I never would have fathomed how many babies are in need of a loving home, a gentle hand, a warm bed. Having a special needs baby myself, I turn to these wonderful people in search of support. How I wish that I could have just one single day without worry. Taking care of a special needs bulldog is a 24 hour a day job. It's something we do because we love it and we love them. This community of generous people are amazing supporters in helping us along.

We do these fundraisers because we believe! We believe that with everyone's help we can change the life of one bulldog. Tomorrow we will work to change the life of another. And the day after, another. This is our goal. This is why EBN exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.