Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Seriously friends, if you are not into warmers or wax please consider the room sprays, they last a LONG time and just a couple of squirts is all you need to make your whole house smell GOOD!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
This fundraiser is now closed. Let me say thank you to the 6 fine folks that ordered for the good of Indiana Bulldog Rescue and Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs. As you know I have turned the 10% into 20% with total purchases ,the contribution is $38.88 I'm going to bump that up to $50.00 out of my pocket so that each rescue gets $25.00 I wish I could of done more.

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] please pm me with instruction on how you would like $$$ sent, directly to rescues in EBN name or would you prefer it directed to EBN

Thanks Lisa for allowing me to do this.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This fundraiser is now closed. Let me say thank you to the 6 fine folks that ordered for the good of Indiana Bulldog Rescue and Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs. As you know I have turned the 10% into 20% with total purchases ,the contribution is $38.88 I'm going to bump that up to $50.00 out of my pocket so that each rescue gets $25.00 I wish I could of done more.

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] please pm me with instruction on how you would like $$$ sent, directly to rescues in EBN name or would you prefer it directed to EBN

Thanks Lisa for allowing me to do this.

Will do:). Thank you [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Well done EBN'ers! $25 smackaroos to two of our rescues just for making our homes smell yummy!

Is this something we can do again around Christmas time?

Now THAT is a great idea!! I'm ashamed to say that I've had a little bit going on this past month and this totally slipped my mind. But with new daughters in law and new babies and new extended families I have a TON of Christmas shopping to do and this would be a great way to lighten my shopping load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.