Scentsy Fundraiser--- Read if you love Smell Good Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm with Jack on the scratching and sniff. I'm very sensitive to certain smells, or what they are made from. Some scents can send me right into an asthma attack.

Even smelling it in the bar though doesn't guarantee how it will be when warmed.

I have one Sentsy bar here that I got at one of the local meetups we went to and it was a fundraiser for the pit bull rescue it was one of the Sentsy bring back my bar products....called Buttermints. It's light yet minty scented. We both love the smell of it...but I have to turn it off after just a short time because it effects my breathing. I guess the upside is that it lasts longer that way.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Those little travel tins can be opened and closed for the amount of scent desired. Although they only cover a small area. Some scents are bolder then others for sure. The "white sands" is very light I've noticed. I burn that one often, today its "raspberry vanilla" There's quite a few that are light. I have over 100 testers , they're the little tubs of wax, going through all of those the other day, my smelly scent was so confused :lmao:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
It is kind of hard to tell with just sniffing the wax. At the doggy event we went to today there was a Sentsy rep. I sniffed several of them. I was hoping they would have the one I ordered, but they didn't.

They did have one I had considered...satin sheets (or something like that) and it was so light I could barely smell it. That might be too light. But perhaps it's stronger warmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.