Scentsy Fundraiser--- Read if you love Smell Good Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Our fellow community veteran [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] has graciously offered to do a scentsy fundraiser for our rescue friends! Sherry has just started so I thought it would not only be awesome to raise a few bucks for the bullies but also get her started with her new business.

10% of all items purchased will go Indiana Bulldog Rescue and Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs.

Here is her website, have fun shopping! You will see on the left the "Bulldog Rescue Fundraiser" and a link to "Buy From Party". Please go there!

https://shestews.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Oh wow, awesome! I won some Scentsy products in one of our charity auctions and I LOVE them!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Our fellow community veteran @Sherry has graciously offered to do a scentsy fundraiser for our rescue friends! Sherry has just started so I thought it would not only be awesome to raise a few bucks for the bullies but also get her started with her new business.

10% of all items purchased will go Indiana Bulldog Rescue and Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs.

Here is her website, have fun shopping! You will see on the left the "Bulldog Rescue Fundraiser" and a link to "Buy From Party". Please go there!

https://shestews.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home

FYI

The fundrasier will be closed Aug 23 at 12AM.
Thanks Everybully

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
These look awesome. But I am clueless on the actual scents. I could use some recommendations!

I like:
Fresh, not overly perfumed, more natural
Not overly fruity but citrus is good
Not into flowery smells
Like woody smells
Oceany is good if not overly perfumed
I also like "spa" type and noticed a spa collection.
NOT into lavender and hate vanilla anything, don't really care much for the more traditional smells like apple either (usually too heavy)

Suggestions?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hummmmmmmmmm I'm gonna have to look into this........... I'm sure we can come up with something.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Perfect! My sister-in-law just gave me a bunch of the scentsy waxes, but I don't have a warmer thing!

I always bought the packs too, and burned them in an oil warmer, but that takes a candle underneath and until I got a real live Scentsy warmer, I didn't realize how long the scents actually last. they burn up with a candle under them, too hot.
With a warmer, after a few days of melting the same fragrance I want to switch to something else, I just melt the wax and pour back into the packet section. The stuff lasts forever. The great thing about this stuff is no candle, no wax residue left on walls, not to mention, it really covers up the smell of dog. Who'd a thought? :blush2:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Dang should have thought about this I sell Scentsy too! I will order from Sherry my perfectly pom this month!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
The month of August is the last month to get summer scents to then fall scents come out Sept 1st. Also scentsy wax is soft and not hard like walmart brands waxes so if you buy a scentsy warmer be careful what wax you use in it because the light bulb doesnt heat as hot and the wax wont melt all the way, learned that the hard way! lol

Last edited:

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I really wish they had a battery powered warmer. I have outlets in all the wrong places :( Doesn't mean I can't get some of the sprays and packs though!!! :D

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I really wish they had a battery powered warmer. I have outlets in all the wrong places :( Doesn't mean I can't get some of the sprays and packs though!!! :D

I use the sprays more than my 3 warmers! They work awesome! Spray it right in front of the AC / heater intake, and it spreads through the whole house that way :up:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Great idea Lisa!!! thanks for the tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts