2012 Anniversary Award Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
Congrats everyone! That was pretty fun. And everyone that organized it, did a awesome job, too!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I have a speech I'd like to read off, but the dogs ate it. You guys ROCK, I am so privileged to be in a group of knowledgeable, lovable, fun loving crazy's like the friends I've made and connect with here on EBN. The past year was full of surprises , laughs and yes, tears. If it weren't for all the work the moderators do for this great place we would all be playing farmville, or something like that. The rescue work and fundraising done here will be getting bigger and better every year. The site is growing in leaps and bounds.
Thank you everyone and congratulations to the winner's .

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Woo hoo .......... Congratulations to everybody!!!

((((Group Hugzzz))))

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I have a speech I'd like to read off, but the dogs ate it. You guys ROCK, I am so privileged to be in a group of knowledgeable, lovable, fun loving crazy's like the friends I've made and connect with here on EBN. The past year was full of surprises , laughs and yes, tears. If it weren't for all the work the moderators do for this great place we would all be playing farmville, or something like that. The rescue work and fundraising done here will be getting bigger and better every year. The site is growing in leaps and bounds.
Thank you everyone and congratulations to the winner's .

Nicely said! *applause*

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
It was an honor just to be nominated!! :pleasantry: Seriously, wayyyyy better than those Oscars!

Congratulations to all the winners too! This was lots of fun, and it's wonderful to be a part of such a crazy bunch of folks!:jumping:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Thank you everyone for voting for Stig and I. lol. Now some of you must be thinking I'm this religion junky when you see my name. I'm actually quite the opposite ... well, I do belong to a religion, just don't practice it much. My name came from The Simpsons show which was really popular throughout my childhood. It was a fave saying of my siblings' and cousins' and seeing my name starts with a J, the nickname stuck. :yes:

Stig's, on the other hand, came from the Top Gear show, which is my bf's obsession. The Stig on the show wears an all white racing outfit, so it was a perfect fit for Stiggy. I added the Racecar Driver just for kicks.

L

Lucy-licious

Thanks everyone for firstly nominating Lucy and I for awards and the voting for us :)
The story behind my name!! I first arrived as LucyLambchops until a while ago when [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] came up with Lucy-licious! in a fun thread where she renamed a few members. I liked mine so much I stuck with it, so I dedicate this award to Cheryl and her creative mind :up:

Thankyou everyone for taking part in these awards nominating and voting, it has been fun and you all make this forum an amazing place :hug:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Congratulations to all the winner's, it was very hard to vote since I wanted to vote for everyone. Thank you for your nominations and voting Vegas the Class Clown, he lives up to the award just about on a daily basis!! :heart: :luv:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
thank you for nominating Oliver for all the awards. On behalf of Oliver I would like to say thank you for all the votes... oh, wait Oliver has something he'd like to say...

Dis is Owiber, Iz wants to say Fank you so much fur wecognizing my bwilliant bwains. Iz nots onwy buutiful, Iz bewy smawt too!!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Thanks everybody for our nominations also. I was really hoping to pass on the Spunkiest bulldog award to another user, but we will honor the award for another year. Orion IS a PITA...........and she wears a name tag that says "brat".
Thanks again every body!

:muah2:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake and I want to Thank everyone also. I feel the need to try not to YAK so much...but I do want to give everyone a big group :hug: it's hard to vote between all your buddies...and everyone makes this place as special as it is. Thanks Again!
:muah2:

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
This was so much fun.. Of course being blonde took me a bit to figure it all out.. ( this is my first year ha ha ) thank you for the nominations!! AND congrats to all the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all of our bullies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]...i smile whenever i say your user name out loud.

[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] ....when i say your name i usually yell it out loud...it's that exclamation point at the end...makes all the difference!

congrats you two!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.