Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Ok, I am wondering if Matildas bully buddy has gotten his present?? The post office has said it was picked up. :detective:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Wow and it only took moes 3 days to get to him!!!

I'm glad he hasn't received it cause I would impatiently be wanting to open it lol..

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Someone PM'd me yesterday that they still hadn't received their SS gifts. Happily I was able to confirm that gifts had been sent, so hopefully it's just the postal service being slow, but we still have two more days to make it before Christmas.

If anyone else hasn't received their gifts please let me know. Many have confirmed with me when they shipped so I can check my list.

No bully will go completely presentless in this exchange...but we can't control if a few gifts end up being a bit post Christmas.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] I will confess that Maggie and Daddy are your secret santa. I remember you posted that CPP sent you some antlers and it took a month to get there. Well I got your gifts from CPP so I am really not sure if they will have their presents for Christmas Day if it really takes a month for things to reach Canada!!! :nope:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
@savemejeebus I will confess that Maggie and Daddy are your secret santa. I remember you posted that CPP sent you some antlers and it took a month to get there. Well I got your gifts from CPP so I am really not sure if they will have their presents for Christmas Day if it really takes a month for things to reach Canada!!! :nope:

Oh I actually got them last night and LOVE them! Was going to put the box under my non-(for now)-existent tree but my bf was too curious and was bugging me to open it. lol. Going to wrap them up and let the boys open them tomorrow and get a video. For sure they'll love them. My fam will get kicks off Stiggy playing with the jolly-egg. He's a nutcase when it comes to them. And I only recently started using the blueberry facial soap and am very impressed with it. It's actually kind of funny because ever since then, before the boys snooze for the night they smell and lick each other's faces. Unless there's something weird going on, it should be because of how yummy they smell. :D

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
April, Wilson loved his secret Santa gift! He said thank you!!

IMG_0607.jpg

[MENTION=3225]aprilemari[/MENTION]

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
Someone PM'd me yesterday that they still hadn't received their SS gifts. Happily I was able to confirm that gifts had been sent, so hopefully it's just the postal service being slow, but we still have two more days to make it before Christmas.

If anyone else hasn't received their gifts please let me know. Many have confirmed with me when they shipped so I can check my list.

No bully will go completely presentless in this exchange...but we can't control if a few gifts end up being a bit post Christmas.

ours hasnt arrived yet ether. you mentioned before our sender confirmed it went in the mail, im just concerned it got sent back to them for some reason.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Ours hasn't arrived either [MENTION=2194]buffalobabie[/MENTION]
ours hasnt arrived yet ether. you mentioned before our sender confirmed it went in the mail, im just concerned it got sent back to them for some reason.

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We had 5 disappointed pawrents of 7 bully's who didn't receive their gift by Christmas. Ever the optimist I want to blame the postal system. But the bully's won't go completely gift-less. It will be made up to them.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
ours is late too! but i have zero faith in the canadian postal system....we're leaving our tree up for a while (until it dies!), so christmas can be late, no problem!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I am hoping Franks Secret Santa bullie got their present. Haven't heard any confirmation but I got delivery confirmation and it said it was delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.